1. Christian Rains's rating of the film It Follows

Pretty much everything people say about the first half being way better than the second is true, although the second half definitely isn't quite as bad as expected.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film It Follows

I've never seen a more over hyped film than this. Feels like a throwback to "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Final Destination" and "Idle Hands" and "Urban Legend" et al. One star for making me go in with high expectations.

3. nicolecopello's rating of the film It Follows

3.5. as a horror film it was very pleasing (innovative, not particularly scary for the jump scares but for an overall tension throughout the 90 min), but i couldn't help but be distracted by some plotholes. great performance by maika monroe.

4. Vasco Bação's rating of the film It Follows

Ben Sachs' review says pretty much everything.

5. Били Питон's rating of the film It Follows

6. Paolo Utili's rating of the film It Follows

7. Barrett.'s rating of the film It Follows

Lends from many horror films specifically Halloween but is subversive enough to not feel unorginial despite it dealing with many cliches. I enjoyed the cinematography at times and the throwback score. The idea that the threat could be anybody & will approach slowly offers some good moments for the director to create some tension with framing.

8. Nathan Silva's rating of the film It Follows

I can picture a college essay: It Follows or How To Use Sound and Image in a Horror Movie.

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film It Follows

10. sebekk's rating of the film It Follows

11. Criteriamor's rating of the film It Follows

Nothing special in this movie. Not scary at all. The first half is better than the second. Honestly, it seemed like a student film.

12. Tyler Wright's rating of the film It Follows

The best horror film in years.

13. subtonal's rating of the film It Follows

(3.5+) So tumblrcore it hurts; awkwardly shifting between pretentious and down-to-earth while always being too safely detached. The soundtrack is worth experiencing the movie for, but that's pretty much the only thing aside from this being a little bit more creative than your average mainstream horror films in the 2010s (which have largely not been worth watching at all).

14. c@rley's rating of the film It Follows

really overhyped and vapid (and everyone walks slow as hell)

15. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film It Follows

La quarta stella abbonda nella valutazione di un film che di difetti ne conta numerosi, ma non vedevo un film horror realizzato così bene da anni, quindi oggi va così. Né mostri, né streghe, soltanto un'idea spaventosamente geniale. Altissimi i livelli di angoscia, soprattutto quando ci si immedesima nella povera protagonista, grazie anche ad una fotografia inusualmente curatissima. Peccato per il finale povero.

16. Shōten's rating of the film It Follows

I suppose I don't get it

17. scarlett's rating of the film It Follows

A very solid great modern horror movie. Also an excellent score and some very nice cinematography.

18. nandafr's rating of the film It Follows

A decent horror movie without selling jump scare sh*t whatsoever. Good soundtrack too, catching a bit of Stranger Things here.

19. norah stone's rating of the film It Follows

one of my favorites, if not best, horror films of the past decade.

20. Log Lady's rating of the film It Follows

Where many new horror movies rely solely on jump scares and cheap material, It Follows is a remarkably fresh approach, where the soundtrack, cinematography, and muted atmosphere create an incredible intensity saturated with paranoia. The actors were also all very competent and likeable, and the lack of explaining about the demon works for the film's advantage, further adding to the mystery. Grab your headphones!

21. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film It Follows

Now, this is something that scared me! Beautiful, and I mean really beautiful cinematography, great acting, and MUSIC, oh my gosh, it really follows me till today. And the story? What a great metaphor for bad choices.

22. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film It Follows

remarkable cinematography & great idea

23. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film It Follows

Here's a tip - next time don't have sex with random guys who take you out on suspiciously nice first dates

24. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film It Follows