1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/ingmar-bergman/

2. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

An attempt at comedy but not so good. I liked the omnipresent narrator/godlike character

3. postblueink's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

5. Curtis Stearn's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

Bergman's second picture shows the early of a soon to be master of filmmaking.

6. claregrogan's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

I think its worth mentioning the significance of a Bergman film where his characters are at least partly in control of the disaster around them, and still have the capacity for hope and desire. when they pick themselves up and walk down the street, I felt like they wouldn't be overcome by those horrendous obstacles most Bergman characters face. The summer scene is terribly dreamy too.

7. Blumes's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

3.5 The tool of narration was still slightly superfluous, but was used to a better effect than in "Crisis". You can sense more of a confidence and a fluidity in the cinematography as Ingmar is continuing the first part of his career. The editing is very clean and concise, for the most part. What I did enjoy was the comic approach to performances in a dramatic mold.

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

Historia de amor, dramática y cotidiana, como lo serán muchos años después las próximas películas de Bergman. Está envenenado de melancolía.

9. Joaopa's rating of the film It Rains on Our Love

beautiful, poetic, sad and so even as real. typical things of bergman.