1. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

2. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

3. eberhard's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

4. eccestefan's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

a roller coaster of emotions

5. noice's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

man u gotta respect it cuz dolan is going in. inevitably, just an arthouse disney channel original movie.

6. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

7. Machupi's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

Belle adaptation de la pièce de Jean-Luc Lagarce, Xavier Dolan ou la maîtrise moderne de son art

8. Dan's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

Ulliel plays Louis too blankly and can be a chore to watch but everything else isn't. Dolan's checklist of mothers, swoon worthy images and surprisingly moving music (Dragostea din tei gets more emotional mileage than you can ever imagine) is in full effect but there's something truly special in this film that tugs and twists well after its end.

9. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

10. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

11. MisterColo93's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

12. M Madalena Alves's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

I keep watching Dolan's movies and disliking them all

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

Lyricism and close-ups. The Artist as witness and catalyst. Strongly recommended.

14. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

15. aybala.d's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

16. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

Dolan's drama, including a lot of yelling. Movie has its dynamic sorrow hidden in colors. The mood in this made me feel the exact feeling of crying in silence and use of music supported that.

17. Diderot's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

It may be Dolan's weakest film, but that's not saying much, because it's still stronger than most. What's most admirable about him is that he's always experimenting with different versions or possibilities of his own style, and I have a deep affinity with anyone who sees the emotional potential in "The Numa Numa Song."

18. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

19. Carambotti's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

Every family has its ticks. This one is hyper expressive. Except for the lead, who can't quite say his truth at this gathering, after a twelve year absence. Lots of close in shots, dim lighting, interior spaces. Why do some families stay together? Why do some members leave and others remain? Xavier Dolan got panned for this film. Something about book to screen failure. I just see him flexing.

20. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

Dolan once told me that he finds writing dialogue really easy, and the banter between his characters is always a strength in his works. However, here I'm interested in what's not said, the few moments of silence—all that exists outside this very verbose film.

21. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

22. FCC 86's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World

"We think silent people are good listeners. But I shut up so people leave me alone"

23. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film It’s Only the End of the World