1. Luca Angelini's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

2. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

2.5. Twee cartoon on the nose profundity annoys me.

3. MistaRichard's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

«Bill struggles to put together his shattered psyche.»

4. Absentia's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

I rewatched it and now i'm sure that "It's such a beautiful day" is one of the most important visions in my life. I can't say anymore...

5. Rikard Westeman's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Masterful. Strange and beautiful.

6. Honeychurch's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

best film about the meaningless of life.

7. mciszczon's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Watched this half-asleep, it blew my mind! But I agree with people here, that it's too long. As this is a trilogy, watching these three parts apart from each other would be better option I think.

8. Landen Celano's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Sad and sardonic, pitiful and perfect.

9. ShawnD's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Welp, it's certainly imaginative. Footnote: Poor Bill.

10. DrFirestone's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

I appreciate the simplistic, lo-fi visual style. This short film is filled with sadness, confusion, loneliness and spiced up with great wry humour. While deep and personal, the film somehow didn't resonate with me enough; I think the mentioned visual style didn't match the overall tone and story presented here.

11. JCPJD's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Ah, this is why I love MUBI. I can't imagine I'd have come across this through any of my normal channels. Giving it a star rating feels wrong. It is what it is. I found it hypnotising. At certain points I felt that recognition of "I'm not alone in feeling that". That's the sort of feeling you get from a great novel. The last 1/3 is especially wonderful. If you like Synecdoche New York - you might like this.

12. Aube James's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

It's such a beautiful, introspective film. I'm speechless!

13. panagiotatos's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

14. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Very sad, very beautiful, very uplifting, very unsettling. Bill, the title character, is losing his memory while starting to understand the meaning of what surrounds him. The surreal ending adds to its charm, as Bill's spirit seems to float away in an endless universe. The spare animation style and use of vivid window panes opening to the world juxtapose drab existence and greater beauty. A gem of a film.

15. zi's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Sublime. Had to watch it twice.

16. msmichel's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Thought provoking, humorous, and often emotionally devastating trilogy of animated shorts from Don Hertzfeldt which cut one's humanity and mortality to the bone.

17. captainfez's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

It is, but then you die anyway.

18. Paul and Wade's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

A true horror film, though entirely unlike any other in that genre. It felt like an attempt to explore the mind set of a number of different drug induced mental disorders. I say this, perhaps, because the last ten minutes seemed precisely to follow the never-forgotten narrative of an LSD experience from my youth fifty years ago.

19. Chilly LeBungus's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Simply one of the greatest animated films ever made. Don Hertzfeldt is criminally underrated, and this film is his masterpiece.

20. Rafael Graterol's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

This is such a beautiful film... It will make you appreciate life and the little things. The music and sound design are amazing, as well as the visual aspects of the film. Half way through the film it gets repetitive with the animation style and the narrator speaking, but other than that this is a gem of a movie. Very emotional.

21. Thom Slattery's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

It would be a mistake to write off Hertzfeldt as just a humorist. Much like Allie Brosh's Hyperbole and a Half, the absurdity of Hertzfeldt's films serves as a poetic commentary on our emotional core.

22. David R Williams's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

23. DanB3000's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day

Some good moments, real laughs and heartache, but probably goes on a bit too long to sustain itself.

24. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film It's Such a Beautiful Day