1. -REM-'s rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

2. Ethan's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

This is one of the great ensemble comedy films. A madcap road trip with a lot of insanity. It's quite beautiful.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

What a brilliant madcap comedy. Featuring basically every famous American comedian of the time (even the three wise men), this continues to delight as I age.

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

this is a MAD, MAD, MAD FILM

5. Alex Pintică's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

On the one hand, a slick and bloated celebration of passive evil that everyday people are quite capable of if (which is wonderful). Or, a coda to the bygone days of slapstick, giving each clown some due for their glory days of beating themselves up for a quick laugh, at their expense (which is wonderful). But if you read it both ways at once, the climax on the firetruck has quite a vicious sting (which is brilliant).

7. SpacePirate's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

an absolute chore to sit through. after about an hour, I had had all the "mad"ness I could stand. One of the worst films I've seen. How this got a Criterion is beyond me...

8. clara m's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

theres probably a great bare minimum feature or short-film length movie in here but stretched over 3+ hours it was.............. not good

9. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

A movie that tries too hard to be slap-stick when it could've focused on smarter jokes.

10. staglias's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

11. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Loud and excessive at most times, but fairly entertaining.

12. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Amazing set pieces, some brilliant ideas and solid direction, but ultimately overwhelming.

13. Chris's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Based on three or four viewings at different points in my life, I still think this one sags a bit at times (particularly in the second half), but man...when it's on, it is ON. I've always had a lot of affection for this big shaggy dog of a flick, and while it's not perfect, I really think that the good far outweighs the bad.

14. Raluca Elena Covaci's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

It's a long, long, long, long movie :)

15. Ηράκλειτος Σκοτεινός Εφέσιος's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

I'm huge Stanley Kramer fan, but this one was a disappointment.

16. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Very loud and crazy, but fun.

17. João-Pedro Cordeiro's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

awful and painful to watch. I couldn't even reach half movie. too noisy and dumb. maybe the main issue about this, is seeing this film in 2012.

18. Richard Fong's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Smiler Grogan: "It's buried under a big W, I tell you. A big W."

19. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

20. Spencer Draper's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

So long and overstuffed that it becomes tiresome. It may have worked well on the big screen and especially in Cinerama as a roadshow, but it doesn't work well on a TV screen. And I even saw the TCM version.

21. MarcH's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Grew up with this movie...we watched it the way some people watch Rocky Horror. The dialogue is part of my everyday lexicon. "Now what the hell is a Smiler Grogan case?"

22. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

A loud and not always funny epic but with so much to embrace it's impossible not to think of this one fondly: Terry-Thomas; Dick Shawn; J. Winters destroying a gas station; Ethel Merman screaming every line; milisecond cameos by Edward Everett Horton, Buster Keaton, and Jerry Lewis...

23. Harry Rossi's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

24. Zach Franks's rating of the film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

If you can't laugh at this movie...then....I....just don't understand you.