1. ceknklsn's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

54/100 (Uzun bir yazı olduğu için alta yorum olarak bıraktım.)

2. vizija's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

For all suicidal souls. After watching this, human being doesn't deserve to complain on his life. Everybody has beautiful life.

3. bartkl's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

A heartwarming film (thanks especially to James Stewart's natural charisma) that has all the elements for a great story and has them put together neatly: it's a very mature production that is a breeze to watch. However, something about its extremely Christian American, moralistic vibe (as with many more post-code 30s and 40s films) limits the fullness and authenticity of the experience for me.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

I guess this is kind of a great film, although nauseatingly over-popularized. And the more I see of Capra, the more I am fed up with his Americanism, sappy moralistic happy endings (the ridiculous whitewashing of corrupt American politics at the end of Mr. Smith pisses me off to no end), & I can't help but feel like there's an undercurrent of white supremacy permeating his entire oeuvre. But that's Hollywood I guess.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

Necessary uplifting viewing at Christmas and a great alternate take on "A Christmas Carol". James Stewart sells the movie with his heartfelt and honest performance. This wonderful ending could only happen in the movies.

6. ginobartolomi's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

my least favorite thing to be said about a film, but it really is 'just a little too long'...still, I dare you not to fall to pieces in the end.

7. Mr.Rager's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

Such a beautiful movie, full of meaning, emotion and joy. The last half an hour is simply magic and tearful. Perfect movie for Christmas Eve. Wish i had a grandpa like Clarence. "no man is a failure who has friends" (hope is true my guardian angel)

8. Laura G.'s rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

True kindness and selflessness are one of the greatest gifts of life. More Georges can change the world.

9. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

One of sweetest films I've ever seen.

10. Ana Sousa's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

11. aurkihnowe's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

You know this movie so you don't need me telling you anything about it. The Ultimate Christmas movie. It's a tradition in almost three-quarters of the households of America. Corny but beautiful....

12. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

This is probably the best of Capra's mawkish specialty. The war must have grounded his skills. He was talented, admittedly. The performances are perfectly pitched. He was good with actors. The movie does not rank anywhere near his best film, "The Bitter Tea of General Yen," but I like it more than "Mr. Smith" and "Mr. Deeds."

13. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

This excellent film from the late 1940's gives us a view of America and its society from a different much more pure time. Directed by Frank Capra, this film has excellent writing and editing styles for its day, bringing together the sights and sounds from the "greatest generation" of American people and how interesting it is that folks from so long ago struggled with the same problems that we do today.

14. LibertyCapz's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

I love this film, truly and wholeheartedly. Just a phenomenally beautiful and powerful piece of classic Hollywood cinema. It's the kind of film that I feel like putting on again right after I've just watched it. This has been the second Christmas where I've watched it with my family, and I'm quietly hoping that it's something that'll sneak its way into our Christmas traditions alongside the porridge and pinnekjøtt.

15. gld48's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

16. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

Nonostante la mia convinzione che la notte di Natale non sia posto per film di qualità, Capra è riuscito ad emozionarmi parecchio, scavalcando la mia avversione per i finaloni miracolosamente felici. Una pellicola con una grandissima regia, ma soprattutto con un messaggio, uno di quelli inflazionati, ma pur sempre efficacissimi. Meravigliosa la vita, meraviglioso Capra, meraviglioso il Cinema.

17. berat bayer's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

rewatched after reading the script. what an ending.

18. the prince's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

WHAT A DOWNER! The sad-sack on the bridge should have jumped off and the nasty old banker should have been burnt alive. WHO NEEDS WINGS ANYWAY??

19. Freakyfilm's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

Typical Americana of the 40s

20. wiwitaek's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

21. MistaRichard's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

22. Andreea Serpe's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

23. FISCHER's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

Encore un sublime chef-d'oeuvre de l'éternel Frank Capra, avec un étonnant James Stewart, débordant d'émotion contenue, de sensibilité, de fragilité et de tendre confusion. Un classique parmi les classiques de la comédie américaine. A ne rater sous aucun prétexte... www.cinefiches.com

24. etilen's rating of the film It's a Wonderful Life

Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?