1. Ethan's rating of the film It's Alive

This is a very chilling movie that plays like Rosemary's Baby with a slasher twist.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film It's Alive

Unfortunately, this was the least popular of the movies I showed in Art School. They liked the more typical stuff like 'Satyricon'. I think any good film education has to have stuff like this. Satyricon is easy to appreciate, because it's like a moving painting. 'It's Alive' is an allegory about loving your children despite them being monsters.

3. Matt Reddick's rating of the film It's Alive

4. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film It's Alive

5. swordofdoom's rating of the film It's Alive

rewatched on tcm (HD), better than how I remembered it being (HBO cir. 1980s lo def). not a suspense film really,or horror, more science-fiction and the scare is really in the premise. really good performances by the parents

6. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film It's Alive

talk about an over-inflated reputation. This Larry Cohen film has zero suspense and zero scares. The tightly wound performance of John P. Ryan wears thin, leaving the viewer rooting for the baby to do him in!

7. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film It's Alive

8. Phantom*Winslow's rating of the film It's Alive

I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to cinema, but i have to say that this movie is fucked up. I find the the premise of a couple giving birth to a mutant demon spawn horrific. A rare breed. An exploitation flick that actually shocks me. What a thrill ride!

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film It's Alive

Tal vez la idea de ocultar al agresor por un lado provoca el suspenso, pero a medida que se dilata esto, la película comienza a perder expectativa. Muy a pesar, el giro final (sobre el paternalismo) parecía no esperarse.

10. John-Paul's rating of the film It's Alive

I was expecting more of a horror comedy - something rather cheap and schlocky - but was incredibly surprised by how compelling, tense, thoughtful, sincerely acted, and, dare I say it, heart-breaking this film was. A unique and underrated film.

11. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film It's Alive

12. Matt's rating of the film It's Alive

A surprisingly intelligent, well- made, tragic, suspenseful and sometimes funny chiller. Love the Frankenstein subtext!

13. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film It's Alive