1. Eric Rucker's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

Poor Cyd! Again! I thought I’d get a proper fix for my CC jones after the disappointment of Meet Me in Las Vegas . . . I mean c’mon, Gene would be sure to work up several knockout numbers with Cyd, right? Really cut her loose, right? The skate routine was pretty genius, but man, what a let down this film was. Stanley Donen, too, it can’t miss, right? What the hell is up with Hollywood? They can’t even do Hollywood.

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

The choreography in this is so wild, and Dolores Gray is my favorite human being.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

Une agréable comédie musicale fort alerte, avec une excellente chorégraphie, pour un film très remuant et fort plaisant qui réjouira énormément petits et grands... www.cinefiches.com

4. Emily O's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

many great Dancing in the street moments

5. Aardsy's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

Some great scenes/numbers.

6. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

3.5 - features one of the greatest musical numbers I've ever seen (the roller skating scene) and has a surprisingly cynical edge in how it deals with post-service life for a trio of WWII vets.

7. SpacePirate's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

Middle of the road musical, but with excellent moments. Charisse's dance in the gym oozes sex appeal, and Kelly's roller skate dance/his use of garbage can lids in choreographing an early number show that he was still at the top of his game, in this ultimately unsatisfying musical, mostly because of the other actors who just seem a bit miscast. Not Kelly's fault, he is great here.

8. Ryan Michaels's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

One of the most ideologically distinctive films of its era. For much of its run-time it's totally volatile -- anti-corporate, anti-sentiment, anti-media, anti-friendship -- yet wraps itself up with the same old-timey catharsis characteristic of MGM musicals. Pretty damn great.

9. Jon's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

SO underrated. What happened? The filmmaking is tops.

10. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

Great musical. Due for rediscovery.

11. João Eça's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

One of the great musicals. Unexpectedly sad and disenchanted for a comedy, full of witty criticism (to television, publicity, corporativism, snobism and a whole lot of American values), yet it is a movie of melancolich beauty about the perverse effects of time in people (in ten years, everything changes, especially our heroes). The final shot brings the movie to a cycle: ten years later, will they remain the same?

12. James's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

Better than Singin' in the Rain.

13. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film It's Always Fair Weather

This one had so much promise, but it ultimately just falls flat. The musical numbers and cinematography just feel drab and uninspired. The script is a mess. It's just, such a let down.