1. Victor Pineda's rating of the film It's Winter

I really enjoyed this film and had the honor of meeting Rafi Pitts during the Los Angeles Film Festival. Highly recommend this film to all.

2. Patrick F.'s rating of the film It's Winter

A jerk drifts along to be a jerk somewhere unfamiliar to him. It's good.

3. mgaspa's rating of the film It's Winter

Loneliness WONDERFUL FILM

4. msmichel's rating of the film It's Winter

Lacking the brilliance that Pitts first film 'Season Five" eshibited. This miserabalist little slice of life sticks to a harsh realism to belabor its point; of leaving one's homeland for a supposed richer life versus staying and fighting for daily survival in a home of little opportunity or labour. Not without merit but uninvolving and dire. Rich soundtrack however.

5. Massimiliano (Max) Amato's rating of the film It's Winter

I agree is great film. An experience about life.

6. Prashant Bhargava's rating of the film It's Winter

7. TurcaPoggi's rating of the film It's Winter

8. aporiA's rating of the film It's Winter

"It's Winter" I love it! one of the Most Admired movie !

9. Andrea Lazzaroni's rating of the film It's Winter

10. All Is Grace's rating of the film It's Winter

"It's Winter" is an amazing film, but bitter. I loved the imagery, feel and music... Especially music (Akhavan Saless poem sung by Shajarian). By watching two of his films, I can say Rafi Pitts is one of my favorite film makers who's aware of Iranian literature, poetry, music and art.

11. Lorna Singh's rating of the film It's Winter

I was absorbed in this slow,bleak film,about trying to survive,alone,in an environment that doesn't inspire hope.Not much dialogue,but there was no need,the wonderful performance from the lead actor (Ali Niksolat) was enough.