1. Sasha Bldnn's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

On a les jolies scènes pub, le pack-shot de tristesse ou de joie, c'est selon, la grande réintégration bourgeoise, le petit travail, la petite maison, "à l'américaine", on a le scène bourgeoises, les soirées fun de quadras, le mari chercheur-et-idiot-sans-profondeur, le gentil grand-père façade, silencieux et sans intérêt. Et puis on a l'immense Kristin, son accent engluant, son aura magique. Je crois que je t'aime.

2. P D Dawson's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

Heard a lot of good things about this film so my expectations were high and I ended up being a little disappointed by it. Juliette, the sister who has just come out of jail for murder, was played a little too harshly. Even though she might be in pain and feeling damaged, I felt she was unlikeable as a character and therefore couldn't empathise with her plight. Other than that the acting was good, but story lacking.

3. IchLeila's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

Interessantes Thema. Die Entlassung aus der Haft und der langsame Weg zurück ins Leben. Die wachsende Beziehung und das wachsende Vertrauen der Schwestern füllt den Film mit einer Schönheit. Starkes, sehenswertes Drama !

4. -REM-'s rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

5. Karbon's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

2 stars but i can tell you easily, something remains from the movie, i dont know what but something.

6. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

7. :Dani's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

"Finalmente ele foi para o Orinoco?"

8. jjekim's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

quiet and almost mundane but still good

9. Valentina's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

Dis, quand reviendras-tu, Dis, au moins le sais-tu, Que tout le temps qui passe, Ne se rattrape guère, Que tout le temps perdu, Ne se rattrape plus...

10. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

Very good (esp. central) characters/performances; slightly unconvincing premise doesn't really matter.

11. Shōten's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

12. Nonato Estrela's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

13. Paula Guthat's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

i just saw this last night on cable, I don't know where I've been. It can be argued that it's a small film in which nothing much happens. But if a great film is one that is authentic and affecting, then this one is brilliant. Add me to the list of those who cried

14. ana kinukawa's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

loved it! such an impacting movie with an amazing performance by kristin scott thomas who I also congratulate for 'Partir'.

15. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

Great performance from Kristen Scott Thomas.

16. Richmond Hill's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

A pragmatic and well reasoned character study, coolly and sensibly developed. The lack of interpolated pop songs over the narrative makes one realise how inane and lazy so much of modern film-making is with clumsy emotive underlining; this film quietly gets on with the craft of storytelling and is all the better for it

17. liviapuppa's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

18. no past land's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

A beautiful, beautiful film. The performance by Kristen Scott Thomas is a wonder to watch.

19. Val Saab's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

20. Natasha Strungis's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

21. divya's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

If this were an American movie, it would have instances of accidental deaths and trauma of people consistently doubting what an ex-prisoner says. Thankfully it is not.

22. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long

"il y a longtemps que je t'aime jamais je ne t'oublierai" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1IDWFGU3oA

23. Chris's rating of the film I've Loved You So Long