1. Photosynthesis's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

2. kiras's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

does sacha speak spanish?

3. captainfez's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

All the joy of teenage diarising combined with the thrill of watching your grandparents' phone videos.

4. Carmen Munteanu's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

Very honest inquiry in borderlines in real life... in both love and cinema, anyhow, when do we know we are in hell or in heaven, intrusive or soft, dominating or submissive, when to focus when to just feel it... The final line is genius, as it makes clear the uselessness of words in both of them. Here and there tiny brutal connections with human history.

5. fearraigh's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

I had a number of shocks of recognition watching this –– seeing the Corsican restaurant on the the corner of rues Rambuteau and Quincampoix where Morder and Sacha have lunch, and then rue de l'Avenir, where Morder moves to. The run-up to the 2007 presidential election, the miserably wet summer (the onset of which we see here). All adding an extra subjective layer to an already intriguing film.

6. Pascale Théoret-Groulx's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

The encounter with Sasha is in my opinion the best and most sincere scene of the film. The other parts feel over constructed and stiff. The narration is probably the most distracting and unpleasant aspect of the film. The director's "poetic" monologues are cliche, self-indulgent, they lack spontaneity and his melancholic tone just doesn't seem sincere. I wanted to like this film but unfortunately couldn't finish it.

7. lina maj's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

8. mjmull's rating of the film J'aimerais partager le printemps avec quelqu'un

I'm intrigued that I'm the first to comment, and my Google search yielded virtually nothing about the film. For me, a fascinting story of infatuation and love through the rough cloak of cellphone video technology of the time, and the fine judgments of a veteran director. The other thing that had me guessing was the relative levels of fact and fiction. In any case, I found it totally believable and mesmerising.