1. Andy Okta's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

2. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

La Mécanique du cœur by Mathias Malzieu "Firstly never touch the hands of your heart. Rule number two: keep your temper under control. Last but not least, the most important rule: whatever else you do, never fall in love." La Mécanique du cœur by Mathias Malzieu

3. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

4. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

Strikingly original. The animation fluctuates between painstaking beauty and video game-like stiffness. The incorporation of "adult" music is very hit-and-miss, including beautiful duets but then awkward heavy guitar interludes (very comparable to the many musical misses in The Book of Life). Still, a fascinating story and a gorgeous setting make it much worth it. (I do not recommend the dreadful English dub.)

5. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

beautiful, meaningful, story about life. life is nothing without them, and glad that myocardium builds my heart

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

Oh, my pretty arsonist! Let me clasp you close to me, rip your clothes with my teeth and tear them into confetti! <3

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

Probably the most darkly beautiful and imaginative animated film I've ever seen. i waited on its release for a long time and it exceeded my expectations. The surreal imagery was dreamy and exciting, the music was awesome, and the plot was bittersweet and true to life.

8. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

Beautiful animation, captivating characters, great soundtrack.

9. Spoiler's rating of the film Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart

Eis um belo conto invernal, pelo tom melancólico e trágico, o estilo Rock & Folk, um romance (e)terno, uma imaginação singular. Um filme que nasce no “dia mais frio do mundo” e, eventualmente, sob os flocos de neve, vemos um bebê com o “coração congelado”. Sim, a poesia é palpável,a a inspiração aqui não falta. O que falta é um pouco de coração.