1. Sophiablack's rating of the film Jack Frost

2. Steve Artavanis's rating of the film Jack Frost

A fun little movie which would be perfect if I was 5 years old. A mash-up of many fairytales some of which I didn't even know but nontheless made quite a unique final product. The super low budget effects and the pro-wrestling levels of acting only add to the charm of the film. In conclussion, one and a half hours well spent.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Jack Frost

A strange blend of family film, fairy tale and Russian folklore that is quite a fun watch. Not so very removed from the later 'Fearless Vampire Killers' from Polanski in its sense of humour and oft kilter effects. Worth a curious watch.

4. Graceful Photon's rating of the film Jack Frost

A picture that was almost certainly made with younger viewers in mind, it was a little difficult for me to to appreciate it on face value. None the less an interesting picture that will likely have nostalgic value for any viewer who grew up in a pre-CGI era.

5. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Jack Frost

If you watch this with your adult’s eyes, certainly you’ll find it a bit childish. Weird, sentimental and fantasist. Not my favorite style in Russian cinema but it is a pearl of colorful aesthetism. If you like Viy (1967) you won’t be disappointed. Enjoyable Christmas movie.

6. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Jack Frost

It's an acquired taste, I think. The more Russian comedies I see, the more I'm getting used to the hyperactive broad comedy so prevalent in Russian cinema. This one, with its exceptional ethereal lighting, impressive cinematography and sumptuous outdoor locations has won me over despite the cheap costuming, poor special effects, and in some cases, bad acting. Somehow the film redeems itself with its magical charm.

7. Sin título.'s rating of the film Jack Frost

La felicidad y el desarrollo pleno como persona a través del cumplimiento estricto del sermón del monte. Llena de fantasía y pequeñas enseñanzas muy adecuadas en la niñez intermedia; es muy recomendable para apreciarse y discutirse en familia.

8. Marco Della Motta's rating of the film Jack Frost

9. Ew T.'s rating of the film Jack Frost

Herrlicher Märchenfilm aus der Sowjetunion!

10. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Jack Frost

Quite a unique mashup of tales, resulting in something very different. Makes you realize we really are brought up in different worlds of sense of humor... these Russians, gotta love em!

11. Na Talia's rating of the film Jack Frost

Es ist doch tatsächlich jedes einzelne Wort falsch übersetzt worden.

12. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Jack Frost

Funny, but a little bit too childish.

13. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Jack Frost

14. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Jack Frost

"You are a queen!" In that you look like Freddie Mercury.

15. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Jack Frost