1. babycakesromero's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

jack reacher IS jack reacher in.."I'm Jack 'Ex Major not a Major' Reacher! Major nob end more like. As the saying goes..as you age you can either look old or take corrective action and look weird. Cruise is definitely going for the latter option.

2. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK isn't as bad as they said. It isn't great either. NEVER GO BACK kinda reminds me of some Class-B movies in the 1980's. It's a straight-action movie & surprisingly entertaining. I know it has some plot holes in it & it seems I don't care at all. I watch this movie because I need a guilty pleasure. Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise as usual. The supporting characters doesn't get enough spotlight...

4. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

After an intriguing first 25 minutes, and maybe even a decent 45 or 50, this goes down quite terribly, quite fast. Ridiculous at some points.

5. Tibulle85's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

(Vu en DVD) Là où le premier Jack Reacher avait ce petit truc en plus qui emballe le spectateur, ce second opus laisse par contre de marbre et se contente d'être un film d'exploitation d'une extrême platitude. Si les scènes d'action ne déméritent pas, un scénario extrêmement paresseux et un Tom Cruise au jeu d'acteur plus mécanique et figé que jamais (peut-il encore sourire?) plombent littéralement l'ensemble.

6. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Though the movie was not worth watching as a whole, the pain from the kicking and punching and bone-breaking felt pretty real!

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

This Hollywood poop was so boring my brother fell asleep. He said "What happened?" I said "Shooting and running and fighting".

8. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

This new installment drop big levels from where Jack Reacher left it back in 12. Never Go Back is such a mess.The new story is very trite,lacking originality and freshness and the script is the bad apple here.I bet that the book is fine but here the story is awful with no heed for the small details that often makes the main difference. Bad directing,low supporting cast and so Cruise is left alone in this flick. 5/10

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

I enjoyed the first Reacher film, though it was kinda dumb. This one is not exactly bad, but a bland as fuck action b-movie with lots of d-list actors and a fifth grader for a screenwriter (not in a funny way). And while I give props to Tom Cruise because he almost always has strong female characters in his movies that are equals to his character, this one made it a plot point in the most cringy way.

10. Varun Saini's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

2 things will happen in the next 90 seconds...

11. EmiEmi's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack run a lot. Way too much.

12. vordven's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Tom Cruise is great in an otherwise not-so-great film.

14. _OOO_'s rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

enjoyed that the yuppie villain was driving a Tesla, wearing COS and calling from a Iphone 6s while Cruise was rocking blue jeans, white t-shirt and workers jacket, calling from non-smart phones (burners) and driving stolen old chevy's.

15. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

So generic, and I quite liked the first one

16. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Disappointing! Everything about this film is so pedestrian and I feel sorry for Smulders and Cruise who has to wade through a script that feels like a tired copy of better movies. It gives us crappy villains and an irritating daughter who can´t act that well. Since I enjoyed the first one I truly hope they step up their game if they´re gonna do a third.

17. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack Reacher I is not a good movie & this one, Jack Reacher II, neither. JRI had, let's say so, at least a little something special to offer. Here the film serves up nothing that hasn't been seen in countless, banal action movies before. It is apparent, how little effort has been made to give it a minimum of distinction & originality. For both, Mr. Zwick & Mr. Cruise, this is the rock bottom of their careers. Sad.

18. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

So bad :( . Far from the first one

19. saitosouta's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Tom Cruise in "We Are the Reachers"

20. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

21. smndvdcl's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Another accessible rote post-Bourne era action thriller. The blurred boundary between Cruise's Ethan Hunt and Jack Reacher makes this additional franchise particularly tenuous. Nonetheless, it's a passable and competent piece of multiplex moviemaking.

22. DarthVader's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Yönetmen Zwick olunca beklenti yüksek oluyor ama kaçıp koşturma sırasında hikaye iyiden iyiye yavanlaşıyor. Sıradan bir aksiyona dönüşüyor. Jack Reacher karakteri de derinleşemiyor.

23. Star Lord's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Ad essere generoso. Film scontato e troppo debole.

24. Te Pe's rating of the film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

cliché plot, but still entertaining