1. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

2. Achromia's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

3. dordai_robert's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

I'll gladly pay the extra price for 3-D, if this is the type of 3-D content that is being produced.

5. antibody's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

7. Mao Flores's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

everyone is soooooo ildddd

8. BacardiSpirit's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

IT IS SO FRICKING FUNNY THOSE STUPID ASSHOLES MADE ANOTHER AWESOME MOVIE, and they had some pretty good 3d effects in it only sometimes wich let me down a little bit was that sometimes it wasnt 3d

9. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

It was amusing when these men were in their early twenties but now ten years later still doing the same gross/painful shit, it made me quite sad.

10. dethgrul's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

i think i liked this one the most out of all of 'em, even though you can tell how fuckin old theyve gotten because of the 3d-ness.. i still think the best part of the film was all of them singing 'memories' with weezer at the end of the film, with pictures/videos of 'em all as young'uns. s'a shame dunn died, but the ending made it that much more powerful. hope theres a 4th at some point.. miss these guys.

11. Border Radio's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

They should put this is a space capsule.

12. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

13. Thesamjae's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

One of the best 3D films to date. Purely Hilarious but this film is a definite hit or miss and it without a doubt was a hit for me.

14. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

awesome 3D stuff!! almost better than Avatar! really enjoyable and funny movie.

15. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

One of the best endings in movie history.

16. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

it's hard to rate this like a regular movie. there is something fundamentally funny about this, but it's also amazing just to think of how close these guys much actually be. to continue being friends with each other after doing these things to each other, or being comfortable enough with someone to try to catch a ball in your mouth that was hit off your friend's penis... true friendship.

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

Finding out the bee tetherball scene was fake, and trying to decide if that made it better or worse kind of sums up my ambivalence here.

18. Hendra Susanto's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

There's no way this movie will not make you laugh! It's that funny

19. Aryo Harjantianto's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

Steve-O 'Poo Cocktail Supreme' is the best scene in this series..hahaha

20. DylanCarver's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

Yeah, it's just damn funny.

21. Roobarb's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

I've always had a bit of a soft-spot for films like these, especially the "Jackass" series, as I went to see each one as they came out. It is what it is. We all know what the movie is going to be about, and what to expect. It's good for what it is, funny and at moments utterly disgusting. Which is what we all want from Johnny and the boys.

22. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

You will laugh at the purerile humour that abounds even if you think your above these things great stuff

23. csayers77's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

Watched JACKASS 3-D (minus the "D") last night. Warning: prepare to gag during the "Sweatsuit Cocktail" gag with Preston Lacy and Steve-O. Otherwise, I laughed my jackass off and felt this movie was the perfect way to get in touch with my "inner teenager" -- very much looking forward to JACKASS 3.5!!! :)

24. Mother of God's rating of the film Jackass 3-D

Holy fuckbomb, imagine what this will look like If I ever saw it on 3-fucking-D! esp. that sweat cocktail scene.... Mother of God!