1. Achromia's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

3. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

I'm happy to live in a world where Danger Ehren does a terrorist prank, but the prank is that it backfires on him, and he gets locked in a trunk with pubes on his face.

5. Mao Flores's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

Still love Bam but yeah this was twice as gross

6. Damek's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

This one's the best, I think. I'm a latecomer to this nonsense.

7. jenifferp's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

8. Rashed's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

plotting western civilisation's achievements as a sine curve, we have jackass at the point where dy/dx = 0, and x = -90 degrees; aka the absolute bottom. Stuff this bad and try-hard come along only once in a while. Lowest common denominator material here.

9. Mar-LONGG's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

This movie has one of the most brilliant intro's of all time.

10. dethgrul's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

this one wasnt nearly as good as the first one, but it was still pretty good. i think having to put this much effort/thought into skits just because of the setting their in (india, wherever else) kind of took away from the overall feel of the first film. but, again, was funny - guys having fun, making others laugh. cant ask for much more.

11. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

Some of the cleverest stupidity put on the screen.

12. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

What I always love about the Jackass franchise is the sheer showmanship. These are cats put on quite the show too. This shit spells out anarchy, son!

13. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

14. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

I truly mean the five stars I gave it. This film makes me laugh harder than almost any movie out there, one of my all-time favorites.

15. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

I believe this si the worst of the 3, because they moved past the terrible quality miniDV cam that made their first film so unique, but still didn't graduate to the amount of craft went into building Jackass 3D. They went hollywood, but not Hollywood enough.

16. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Jackass Number Two

I've only seen this one time when it was in theaters. I can't bring myself to view it again, because of one "gag" in particular. It'd make ya gag alright.