1. Graham Ball's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Ok... yes, it's juvenile, immature, crass, puerile, stupid, ridiculous, preposterous, idiotic, etc, etc... but goddamn it's also sooooo funny! I was literally in tears at points. I don't care - yes, I like my highbrow cinema but a man (masquerading as an old man) farting poo up a diner wall is funny. It worked with the social awkwardness of the whole scenario. It's a one shot viewing deal, but that will be enough. :)

2. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

i really love when real reactions are combined with fiction, but in comparison with Borat, this one has the two separate and is much more restrained, still entertaining though

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

If you really like Borat, and you really like Jackass, you might like this?

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

5. Mugino's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Haven't decided yet whether the attempt at a cohesive narrative works (certainly made it surreal), or if the chaotic mayhem of "Jackass" needs to be utterly random. Regardless, 9-year old Jackson Nicoll's deadpan delivery is comedy gold.

6. MS1915's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Surprisingly good for a jackass film. I like the narrative twist to it.

7. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

8. fardian's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

I LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT 00.00 O'CLOCK MY MOM SCREAMS "SHUT THE F UP YOU'LL WAKE THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD " BECAUSE OF THIS LOL. *ganyante

9. mjgildea's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Bad Grandpa is just a sequence of Jackass skits strung together by a threadbare narrative. It barely works as a story but the lowered expectations from that end with the name "Jackass" stamped on it force the viewer to forgive all. At the same time, its a series of uncomfortable laughs with a few disgusting laugh out loud moments. Knoxville's performance is fun & the final shot was gorgeous.

10. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

11. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

I laughed until I cried on three separate occasions while watching this. I also liked the attempt at telling some type of "story" to go along with the gags.

12. knockkneed's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

13. Ari's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Knoxville is one of the great slapstick comedians of today but, despite a half dozen hilarious bits, the cobbled narrative strains under its central conceit. Knoxville's bro-buffoonery & frat antics wear thin, over-relying on dick & fart jokes & ridiculing geriatric sexuality (how many horny gramps jokes can you cram into 90 minutes?). When it comes to this stuff, he lacks Baron-Cohen's intelligence & social acuity

14. Paulo Machado's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Jackass melhorado em um nĂ­vel absurdo!

15. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

16. J. O.'s rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

An entertaining and truly interesting experiment - the film meets halfway between a sweet, coming-of-age film and the over-the-top pranking Jackass is known for. Big laughs are found throughout, but so are heartfelt moments, where you can't help but feel warm about strangers' reactions towards (and acceptance of) the antics. Great to see this crew doing something new and creative while sticking to their roots.

17. Endless Eye's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

This ain't high cinema folks, but there sure are some big laughs.

18. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

It had some laughs in here but I was more interested in how they got out of there after causing so much trouble.

19. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Surprisingly ambitious and clever, with the same amount of heart and hilarity that its predecessors are known and loved for. What a fascinating experiment in prank comedy and filmmaking, and trying to blend in a narrative. It's all about commitment and knowing how to up the stakes of a bit, and boy do they succeed. Kudos to Knoxville, Tremaine, and the kid. For me, it worked heavily and ended up leaving me smiling.

20. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

countless hilarious one-liners. i'm definitely going to see this one again.

21. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Not a comedy classic like the other Jackass films, but it's completely different so it's kind of unfair to make the comparison, even though they invite it. Hilarious in quite a few moments. Stuff like this is what should be nominated for the Golden Globes comedy category.

22. glitchedplant's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

definitely not my type of humour but i loved johnny and the kid. the kindness and concern of people was overwhelming and i also liked how there's a story rather than the usual fooling around with the previous jackass films. very enjoyable. ps: the guardian of children bikers made my day.

23. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

A funny Jackass spin-off... That kid has balls of steel.

24. kacey's rating of the film Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Jackass Does Borat basically.