1. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

2. telasi's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

3. Achromia's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

I was a sucker for this film in my youth (for my sins).

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

I'm happy to live in a world where Jackass got to happen.

7. Mao Flores's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

8. J. O.'s rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

Quality-wise, this is a step up from the show but not quite as slick as the later instalments. From skit to skit I find myself wondering if it's better than the show, because it's unrestrained, or worse because they become much more foul. Perhaps I'm just crankier than I was in high school. Certainly not the best of the three (or more?) Jackass movies, but still gave me a hell of a lot more laughs than I expected.

9. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

It's hard to really explain the merits of the Jackass movies, but all I can say is that there are no other films that illicit such an intense, primal, gut laugh in me. That's worth something.

10. jenifferp's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

11. Louís Wisoczynski's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

12. Mar-LONGG's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

How can someone NOT like this?

13. dethgrul's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

say what you want - these guys are hilarious, and not just for the stupid stunts they do all the time. its a group of guys having fun, making themselves & each other laugh. its an easy job that they make millions at. cant blame em.

14. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

16. chanandre's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

17. muleyhaven's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

Funny is Funny.. And this film makes me laugh just as hard as some of the greatest comeidies ever made. Snobbery and Pretensions be damned, excellent film.

18. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Jackass: The Movie

The idea of getting a shit camera and fucking around with buddies for no purpose, evokes images and memories of my youth. Also, after all these years i still give a physical reaction to many of the scenes, which for me makes it a great film experience.