1. FCC 86's rating of the film Jackie

"Don't let it be forgot, that for one brief, shining moment there was a Camelot"

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Jackie

3. Panji's rating of the film Jackie

Almost more like "Jackie ft Bobby" the emergance of Bobby Kennedy as a potential future leader shown moderately. Even though it's an "exclusive experience", the thing could be relatable to many people.

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Jackie

A haunting look at grief with a terrific Portman performance at the forefront

5. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Jackie

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Jackie

This really wouldn't be much without Natalie Portman's astonishing performance as the first lady. An Oscar-worthy magnetism and some stunning cinematography keep this from being boring

7. Aardsy's rating of the film Jackie

Great performance, horrible movie.

8. Nina's rating of the film Jackie

Katie Holmes is the only actress in the world who can play Jackie K.O. Everyone else will merely be a look alike, Portman included. More attention was paid on creating a perfect imitation of the past than on a proper script and good execution. Had some nice close-ups though. As a "fan" of Jackie K.O, I am incredibly disappointed, then again I wonder why I expected so much from it.

9. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Jackie

Mica Levi is the best thing to happen to mainstream cinema in years.

10. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Jackie

A somewhat introverted self absorbed look at Jaqueline Kennedy around the assasination of JFK. There seems mainly to be one idea behind this realization. Occasionally, it works.

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Jackie

I'm speechless. Recommended.

12. Pango's rating of the film Jackie

Natalie Portman performance balance perfectly her private and public life. A intimate portrait of grief. Mica Levi score is haunting and magnificent. Best original score of the year.

13. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Jackie

Sadenin bir tık üstü. Çok cesur değil, dışarıdan bakan bir yönetmene göre çok fazla içeriden duran bir politik dili var. Alttan alta da olsa.

14. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Jackie

15. achille jeanne's rating of the film Jackie

1. interprétation : 2 2. décors : 2 3. musique : 1 4. dialogues : 0.5 5. scénario : 1

16. Patricia's rating of the film Jackie

Such an interesting story, very erie and thought provoking. Sad and heartbreaking. Very good acting and I like how the film was directed, such an interesting viewpoint on this part in history...

17. Lance L O T's rating of the film Jackie

Again, without going to the movie with too many expectations the film was quite surprising in two ways. First in its superb performance of Natalie Portman, not necessarily as the real Jackie, but as an embodiment of grief, of confusion, of nobility that had to walk the Earth.Second is the device of the reporter which in a way transforms the film in whatever we want to be the most important,the real focus.Very clever.

18. rksw's rating of the film Jackie

i dont like her accent

19. Danielleo's rating of the film Jackie

Natalie Portman was amazing in this film.

20. Jake Davis's rating of the film Jackie

"People need their history. It gives them strength. They need to know that real men actually lived here. Not ghosts, and storybook legends- People who faced adversity and overcame it."

21. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Jackie

one heart-wrenching story. i love natalie portman.

22. captainfez's rating of the film Jackie

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film Jackie

This is the first time I watched a movie from director Pablo Larrain. JACKIE - I dare to say - is one of the best biography-historical movie of the year. Thanks to the great performances from its cast. It is hard to mention JACKIE without discussing Natalie Portman electrify performance. I know - she doesn't look like the real Jackie Kennedy. But Portman could imitate her mind and soul. What a CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE!!!

24. bitterMoo's rating of the film Jackie

Liked it, i just somehow failed to feel it, no idea why