1. Andre's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Tarantino's most humane and relaxed film, a sparkling thriller with a lazy atmosphere all it's own. Lacking his usual stylistics, this displays his more underrated traits as a director: he's a brilliant director of actors (Grier, Forster and especially Jackson are all superb), the soundtrack is among his best, and it's understated end is heartbreaking.

2. Blue Roses's rating of the film Jackie Brown

3. daniroelleb's rating of the film Jackie Brown

4. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Probably the best film to date from this Director with a minimising of the jibby swagger, curated pop-art ephemera and too-knowing aesthetic that clutter much of his output. Instead a decent character and morality play, expertly played with sensitivity by Greer (who certainly overcomes her somewhat stunt casting with a lovely warm performance) and Forster. Tangy if overlong stuff.

5. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Jackie Brown

6. captainfez's rating of the film Jackie Brown

More restraint than I would have expected.

7. Jim Fear's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Samuel L. Jackson has amazing hair here

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Tarantino' said most straight forward and mature film, which gets overlooked because it doesn't have the flashiness of his other output. Despite this, the film is wildly entertaining, packed with great moments and strong performances all round. Almost a shame that Tarantino has regressed into movie geekiness and pastiche after Jackie Brown, because here he shows great characters and set up is enough.

9. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Jackie Brown

"If I was a 44 year old black woman -" Ah but, Officer Stupid, that's the rub isn't it. Even I dismissed this sublime film for years because it was about an older woman but this woman has got IT and in ways I think she never had before. We are witnessing a woman coming into her prime whilst on the brink of it all, and somehow the system finally bends to her will and grace as if to repay her for a lifetime of trouble.

10. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Jackie Brown

The most & unique underrated Tarantino's movie. Great soundtrack. Great movie.

11. hgabriel84's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Half a million dollars will always be missed.

12. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Jackie Brown

the best tarantino movie imo (kill bill is also hella cool)

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown is too boring. And I don't mean in the script way, but the film making is very boring from time to time. Otherwise it would probably be a fiver.

14. Balthaz21's rating of the film Jackie Brown

15. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Jackie Brown

16. das Kino's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Reviewing this film would be next to impossible, an injustice. Tarantino's hommage to 70s blaxploitation cinema is exquisitely rendered by its score, its black femme fatale and its language.

17. TiagoGrilo's rating of the film Jackie Brown

"My ass may be dumb, but I ain't no dumbass."

18. Terra's rating of the film Jackie Brown

The opening to this film is everything

19. Diogo Monteiro's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Tarantino at his most mature and personal.

20. Myles's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Criminally underrated. An action film shot by an obsessive compulsive artist.

21. starless's rating of the film Jackie Brown

22. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Jackie Brown

Oh, Tarantino. What could have been.

23. telasi's rating of the film Jackie Brown

24. Shane's rating of the film Jackie Brown

My least favorite Tarintino film, doesn't mean it isn't good though