1. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

This film highlights Agnes Varda's creative energies in a delightful way... but too bad they are all focused on Jane Birkin who I find utterly pretentious and annoying as hell. I really LOVE the concept at play here, but I can't stand the subject. So... I guess I'm torn on this one. I wish Varda had pointed her cameras deliberately on a more likable or interesting subject.

2. DanielC's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

After "Day for Night", perhaps the greatest movie about moviemaking and loving actors ever made.

3. David R Williams's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

A self-reflective film about a filmmaker obsessed with her actress trying to make a film about a filmmaker clearly in love with her actress in a semi documentary fashion. Surreal. Beautiful. Delightful. Like Agnes V I could stare at Jane B for hours.

4. Loz Loory's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

This was my first exposure to Jane Birkin in the flesh (I only know her as the person for whom Birkin bags are named), and I found her wispy, girlish voice tedious. Is this her attempt to sound like Marilyn Monroe? Thank god for Agnes Varda's presence and her lovely, frank voice. Varda's interweaving of various imaginative story lines keeps things bearable.

5. Myles's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Sorry, but a muse is a muse is a muse. Jane B. is gorgeous. Her home is funky in a France in the 80s kind of way. Agnes is as cooky as ever, cutting documentary with drama, using the camera stylo as only she knows how. Even Serge makes an amusing appearance. But not a lot goes on for ninety-seven minutes that feel more like three hours.

6. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

3.5 // French with a capital F - and delicious

7. Nathan Fernandes's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

An Agnes Varda version of what a biopic should be, and that's brilliant!

8. Klara's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Beautiful, surreal, pretentious and silly; a mixture of fiction and documentary with classical imagery breathing art. Fantastiskt och fruktansvärt franskt. Loved it.

9. Ashleyp's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

The filmmaker a legend the subject an enigma. This film is the polar opposite to American dreamers posturing. Jane b is,I think, a film about being watched. Really enjoyed. 3.5.

10. Katherine Lo's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Was never a fan of Birkin, still cringes over the way she whispers. But this film is so cleverly made and so charming, not at all from Birkin, but the film itself. The way it jumps back and forth from reality to imaginary scenes made it entertaining the whole way through. Also loved the classical art references.

11. Namsai's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

12. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

I expected this to be pretentious, but really enjoyed it.

13. Mírcio Alves Amaral's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

14. Rui Vasco Silva's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Playful and inventive, mixing documentary with fiction, Extraordinaire!!!

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Take all my stars, real life meeting surrealism. A gem for the imaginative. Plus Jane Birkin is one of the most sympathetic character there is to me. Nude casino scene and the classical painting and flies scene are both masterpieces. Does not quite transcend gender roles but all the flaws are forgiven.

16. French Exit's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Not a straight narrative and all the better for it, a truly vivacious look at Birkin and the nature of film/personality. You'll truly believe the ingenue can act by the end of her multiple star turns.

17. Cristina Vasilescu's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

18. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Irritating and self-indulgent.

19. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

I'm glad Jane Birkin has had such a charmed life and I enjoy her as an actor, but why should I care. If I'm going to indulge someone in their desire to be presented as icon, make it someone with something to say.

20. Chloé's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

C'était beau. Jane, icône queer.

21. souslesoleil's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Love Jane Birkin, though the documentary/fiction conceptual feature film is a bit slow at times. The actress is fascinating though.

22. raggiodisole's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

meandering cosplay from the woman who would be French

23. m00untain's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Charming and imaginative. What is with this brit quintessential french girl with that tender voice that is so arresting? Jane is so captivating and wonderfully human.

24. Leonardo Kammermann's rating of the film Jane B. par Agnès V.

Los documentales de ficción mas poéticos y honestos llevan la firma de Agnes V. Este es sobre la magia de Jane B. Bingo.