1. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

One simply cannot appreciate the evolution of special effects from time to time without mentioning the admirable works of Ray Harryhausen. Amrazing. Absolutely amazing!

2. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

3. Ethan's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

This is one of the great adventure films that features some spectacular creature effects from the great Ray Harryhausen.

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

Still absolutely wonderful as much as 25 years after I possibly watched it last. Nigel Green's Hercules, Talos and the skeleton fight all deserve canonising or something.

5. frisbeetoe@gmail.com's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

6. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

7. Henry_Swanson's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

Good bit of cornball fun that I'd jump at the chance to see on the big screen.

8. peli-sopher's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

so many childhood memories right here.

9. Mitchell Corner's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

Still one of the supreme Saturday matinee entertainments. I've seen this film more times than I can count and find it a vividly colorful joy. The visuals by Harryhausen are among his most iconic and the film still casts a spell among many of it's special effects set-pieces. From the island of Talos to the hissing hydra and the skeleton soldier finale. This is a great entertainment for kids and kids at heart.

10. msmichel's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

While not Harryhausen's finest achievement this stop motion marvel (for it's time) is still an entertainining Saturday morning adventure. A little more time on the script or at least a satisfying conclusion may have been in order. In the end one just waits for the setpieces to occur that certainly betray their antiquated effects technology now save the final skeleton battle which still holds its power.

11. Aimee's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

one of my favorite films as a kid. I can never hate this movie

12. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

13. NFP's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

14. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

Herrmann's score and Harryhausen's special effects highlight this rousing adventure.

15. Julie S's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts

An epic tale of treacherous adventure amidst meddling Greek Gods. Fab 60's special effects sure to fill you with nostalgia. Loved it.

16. Grafton's rating of the film Jason and the Argonauts