1. Rocco's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

I say with a hint of shame...I really enjoyed this. F13 has literally never made one ounce of narrative sense, so why not (sort of) end it all by blowing up Jason, fucking with the mythology, and sending him straight to Hell? Is it always well executed? Fuck no, but it's a lot more interesting and energetic than so many of the previous entries and utilizes props/cameos from other horror properties to great effect.

2. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

1) awful 2) This must be the worst score ever made for a movie in any genre, ever. It's like it was based off a videogame and it plays the final boss song all movie long... so anticlimatic 3) So... Jason becomes Freddy in the end? 4) I hated this movie! It was not even funny, like some of the other installments... it actually takes itself seriously, it would appear 5) I was drunk, only reason I watched it all

3. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

All right I can buy into a lot of things, I'm pretty gullible! I can buy into Jason going to NYC! I can buy into Jason vs a telekinetic angsty teenager! Do you know what I can't buy into? This movie! The only single redeeming thing about it is that it gives me a tiny ray of hope that maybe someday we could see a Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash movie. That being said it is still miles better than Jason X and A New Beginning!

4. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

One star for the Freddy's hand at the end.

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

oof. freddy hand ending was cute

6. Steve G.'s rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Starts off with plenty of energy and a couple of great murders. But thereafter degenerates into a mess. Very little of the humour of the latter end of the series, and not even really a slasher film or Jason film at all. Not very good at all.

7. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

8. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Nobody should ever be asked to pay a dime to watch such a gut-wrenching effort to ruin the history of a cinematic franchise.

9. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

the worst one. we had Shocker.

10. JackButcher's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

This one somehow manages to be even worse than the one with the telekinetic main character.

11. bradfms's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

12. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

all this because of teens who are too busy having sex

13. João R's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Thanks for the gore, Jason, Freddy and the Necronomicon! A horrible way to destroy Jason and try to continue his legacy. The boy that drowned in Crystal Lake is here represented as a entity that has a beating heart after his death (sure that the superhuman and supernatural elements were present in other movies but here it's elevated in a drastic way). Unfortunately, I spit on this movie for its intentions.

14. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

After an awesome first scene, which is great enough for me to believe the whole movie is self-aware, the movie becomes an utter mess. But an enjoyable mess. Featuring props from a host of other films including the necronomicon and not Freddy, but Freddy's hand! Guess that couldn't get Robert Englund to agree to star in this film. Also Jason is black for half the film. And not a single scene in Hell.

15. Jason Callen's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

No way is this the worst of the series. Eight has that honor. This at least had good gore and a new take on the mythos.

16. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

The unquestionable nadir of the series, so bad it makes part V look like part II.