1. Rocco's rating of the film Jason X

I'm definitely overrating this but it's too stupid and fun to hate. The only problem is that it just doesn't really feel like a Friday the 13th movie.

2. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Jason X

Well, this managed to be more absurd and ridiculous than the worst Jason installment until now (wich was probably #8 or #9? all of them? I don't know anymore). It's not possible. But it did. Kay-Em is a star, though!

3. Zach Closs's rating of the film Jason X

There is something about this campy interstellar romp's simple pleasures. Keeps you watching and chuckling, even if it is, objectively, shit. It's got a cheap, Carpenter-esque feel, and it doesn't take itself the least bit seriously. Inventive kills aplenty, some cool visuals, and a cast that -- while incapable of acting (besides a committed Lexa Doig) -- is easy on the eyes.

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Jason X

good to hear that the wacky sport of hockey is to be outlawed in 2024

5. Steve G.'s rating of the film Jason X

Lisa Ryder is the greatest android in movie history. Discuss.

6. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Jason X

7. DanOffen's rating of the film Jason X

8. JackButcher's rating of the film Jason X

A good end to the series, pretty ridiculous when you think about it but I think this series has gone past that.

9. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Jason X

Not even a David Cronenberg cameo could save this one.

10. MAO1's rating of the film Jason X

11. Publius's rating of the film Jason X

12. Junda Mane's rating of the film Jason X

A certified guilty pleasure, and one of the better sequels in the Friday The 13th stable. Despite some of its clunkiness due to bad acting & budget restraints, I actually had a lot more fun than I ever expected to. Uber Jason was great, the kills are surprisingly inventive & both Lisa Ryder and Peter Mensah are fantastic in their respected roles. Cronenberg's cameo & the sleeping bag kill homage was great too.

13. João R's rating of the film Jason X

Seriously? Couldn't they find another way to tell their audience that Jason Voorhees is indestructible and that his legacy will live forever? Seriously? A terrible way to "end" this franchise.

14. 4LOM's rating of the film Jason X

Um es mit einem Zitat aus dem Film zu sagen: "Das darf doch nicht wahr sein!"

15. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Jason X

Hilarious, gory fun. For me, it's a tough call between this and "The Final Chapter" for best entry in the series.

16. Stephen (Nick G.)'s rating of the film Jason X

Don't lie to yourself, its pretty entertaining to see Jason carving people up in space. It may be a terrible movie, but its fun for a lazy night.

17. Will C's rating of the film Jason X

I'm not going to lie: Jason X is the definition of "guilty pleasure" for me. It just would have been better if Jason had tried to be scary again once he was upgraded instead of just noisy and obvious.

18. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Jason X