1. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Jason X

Having Jason in outer space sounded like an awesome concept, but somehow ended up turning "same-old" yet bit little loony with some sci-fi fused genre in while wanted to see the whole UberJason throughout the entire film instead at the end. (Oh, also look for Cronenberg in this film, too.)

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Jason X

So stupid, so dumb, so fun

3. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Jason X

This film is shit but it's the best kind of shit. It's obviously a joke, basically a spoof of itself, and it's damn funny. I would list this in a list of top 25 comedies.

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Jason X

Finally they understood how unbelievably stupid this saga has been for the last decade so we get to see a over-the-top never dying human-killing cyborg zombie going amok on a spaceship here. The joke may wear thin at the end as the movie lasts too long, but why people hate this film more than the recycling shit of the previous ones I have never understood as this one at least understand it is ridiculous.

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film Jason X

6. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Jason X

Seguramente Sean S. Cunningham (creador original de la franquicia y productor del presente bodrio) creyó buena idea el mezclar ALIENS de James Cameron con su propio engendro para tratar de darle un toque "novedoso" al asunto, pero los mierderos resultados hablan por si solos. Quizá el único en pasarla bien observando tanta pendejada a su alrededor fué David Cronenberg, haciendo aqui otro de sus sorpresivos 'cameos'.

7. Rocco's rating of the film Jason X

I'm definitely overrating this but it's too stupid and fun to hate. The only problem is that it just doesn't really feel like a Friday the 13th movie.

8. Zach Closs's rating of the film Jason X

There is something about this campy interstellar romp's simple pleasures. Keeps you watching and chuckling, even if it is, objectively, shit. It's got a cheap, Carpenter-esque feel, and it doesn't take itself the least bit seriously. Inventive kills aplenty, some cool visuals, and a cast that -- while incapable of acting (besides a committed Lexa Doig) -- is easy on the eyes.

9. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Jason X

good to hear that the wacky sport of hockey is to be outlawed in 2024

10. Steve G.'s rating of the film Jason X

Lisa Ryder is the greatest android in movie history. Discuss.

11. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Jason X

12. DanOffen's rating of the film Jason X

13. JackButcher's rating of the film Jason X

A good end to the series, pretty ridiculous when you think about it but I think this series has gone past that.

14. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Jason X

Not even a David Cronenberg cameo could save this one.

15. MAO1's rating of the film Jason X

16. Publius's rating of the film Jason X

17. Junda Mane's rating of the film Jason X

A certified guilty pleasure, and one of the better sequels in the Friday The 13th stable. Despite some of its clunkiness due to bad acting & budget restraints, I actually had a lot more fun than I ever expected to. Uber Jason was great, the kills are surprisingly inventive & both Lisa Ryder and Peter Mensah are fantastic in their respected roles. Cronenberg's cameo & the sleeping bag kill homage was great too.

18. João R's rating of the film Jason X

Seriously? Couldn't they find another way to tell their audience that Jason Voorhees is indestructible and that his legacy will live forever? Seriously? A terrible way to "end" this franchise.

19. 4LOM's rating of the film Jason X

Um es mit einem Zitat aus dem Film zu sagen: "Das darf doch nicht wahr sein!"

20. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Jason X

Hilarious, gory fun. For me, it's a tough call between this and "The Final Chapter" for best entry in the series.

21. Stephen (Nick G.)'s rating of the film Jason X

Don't lie to yourself, its pretty entertaining to see Jason carving people up in space. It may be a terrible movie, but its fun for a lazy night.

22. Will C's rating of the film Jason X

I'm not going to lie: Jason X is the definition of "guilty pleasure" for me. It just would have been better if Jason had tried to be scary again once he was upgraded instead of just noisy and obvious.

23. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Jason X