1. kartina obskura's rating of the film Jauja

2. Traum Baum's rating of the film Jauja

oh wow, so pretty to look at.

3. britney spears's rating of the film Jauja

4. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Jauja

mica l'avevo capito che era viggo mortensen

5. Seesaw's rating of the film Jauja

Lack of geographical understanding. Why 4:3?

6. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Jauja

family ties that have disappeared over time is is told by a young girl's dream based on her concerns about male dominated world and expectations. the subtext was related to the selfishness of women.Because her father's renunciation scene which happen after hallucination was her decision.her subconscious was giving up searching on behalf of her father...she was directing her dream.''Dont search me''

7. Hélène Musc's rating of the film Jauja

8. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Jauja

A masterwork of transfixing beauty from Lisandro Alonso. One of the most gorgeous looking films of the decade too. And Viggo Mortensen is like the most overlooked actor ever. He actually speaks two languages in this one. None of those are english. This proves that his range goes way over the US. Highly recommend this poetic odyssey.

9. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Jauja

10. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Jauja

11. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Jauja

It's like The Heart of Darkness had a baby with those endings from CBS Sunday Morning when they just show you shots of national parks for an uncomfortably long time.

12. Charlie's rating of the film Jauja

Buena fotografía, excelente actuación de Viggo Mortensen. Parece una historia plana al principio, después de un giro inesperado y confuso, no me quedó muy claro el final, pero me gustó mucho.

13. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Jauja

14. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Jauja

One of the worst written movies I have seen in years (others would call it magic realism). It looks nice though.

15. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Jauja

Fordian but boring. The director has a lot to say but I don't want to hear him. Already forgotten.

16. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Jauja

Found and lost, seeking and sought, the steadfast tin soldier stumbles on just by standing there.

17. Michael Goetz's rating of the film Jauja

This is a movie of hallucinatory strangeness, often playing like a structural film experiment in how far apart you can separate people and have them be in the same frame. A maximalism in landscape and color (and barking seals) combines with a minimalism in plot and dialog to create one of the only truly dreamlike experiences in cinema. The startling coda transforms the movie into an authentic surrealist masterpiece.

18. vordven's rating of the film Jauja

19. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Jauja

The ending reminded me strongly of Pasolini-- films like Teorema that now seem a bit dated.

20. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Jauja

excellent. one of the best films I've watched this year. Alonso is uncompromising and one of my favourites.

21. Jason's rating of the film Jauja

It starts off sort of seeming like a disaster of mismanaged tone and mise-en-scène. Then you realize that it is all done intentionally (you cannot consistently "mismanage" in this manner), is actually very funny (this is a comedy about white man's hubris), and all set in motion to tap the profound. The thing is: I enthusiastically encourage Alonso to get back to what he was doing before this weird profound comedy.

22. Renton47's rating of the film Jauja

At once a gorgeous McCarthy-esque (Cormac of course) exercise in the spirituality of materialism, a parable of patriarchy, a metaphysical tale of man's endless futile quests and the overriding myth of progress. Phew. When we shield others from the world we prove ourselves the ultimate fool and the lessons we have to learn might be scary ones.

23. etilen's rating of the film Jauja

all families disappear eventually, even if it takes a long time.

24. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Jauja

A living classic colored photos, perfect for a rainy day.