1. mimivulturul's rating of the film Jawbreaker

2. savannah k leit's rating of the film Jawbreaker

Editor Troy Takaki uses lots of wipes and dreamy fade ins and outs for this teen dark comedy. The tone of this film is rather gruesome but the classic slow-mo hallway walk montage for the It Girls who rule the school are hilarious & serves as inspiration to 2004's Mean Girls and countless other high school dramedys. There's also the classic makeover montage that turns the unfortunate dork into a beautiful It Girl.

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Jawbreaker

4. Diderot's rating of the film Jawbreaker

One of the would-be classics of late-90s American high school genre hybrids that proves the necessity of better directors in Hollywood. All the ingredients are here, but no organizing sensibility was present on set to make them vibrate. (The script could use a bit more intelligence as well.)

5. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Jawbreaker

Really doltish but some how entertaining. Especially for your stereotypical gay. Since that appears to be the unintentional demographic that has become fixated with this genre..."bitch".

6. Michael Peer's rating of the film Jawbreaker

A mean-spitted, ugly movie that was a terrible influence on young girls in the 90s - such as my sister and her friends. Odd how this R-rated satire could only be intended or appreciated by younger audiences. Visually, Amy Vincent kills the movie and creates a candy-coated sugar loaded splendid visual that elevates the entire film. Sadly, beyond the technical aspects, there is very little to admire about this junk.

7. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Jawbreaker

8. JMKE's rating of the film Jawbreaker

rose mcgowan is the whole point of this movie, as well as a 'KILLER' makeover scene!!! Oh plus a Marilyn Manson cameo 4 any of you MansonHeads out there!!

9. aaa093's rating of the film Jawbreaker

"I killed Liz. I killed the teen dream, deal with it."

10. João R's rating of the film Jawbreaker

It's hard to swallow but it's a guilty pleasure.

11. Will Carnes's rating of the film Jawbreaker

12. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Jawbreaker

A film I know every word to. Another I watched day after day until my brain fried back in the wonderful year of 2013. I sometimes question who I was before I saw this film... I like to think it helped craft my weird and wonderful personality. I will definitely be showing this to my children from birth.

13. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film Jawbreaker

So bad, yet such an unsung 90s teen movie. More up my ally than Heathers, less so than 10 Things.

14. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Jawbreaker

3.5 a wild time and its kinda a heathers ripoff but it was fun

15. Siaudebert's rating of the film Jawbreaker

16. Анна Каренина's rating of the film Jawbreaker

17. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Jawbreaker

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film Jawbreaker

This is a guilty pleasure movie for me.

19. halfacig's rating of the film Jawbreaker

20. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Jawbreaker

another one to add to the list of teen satires that i dont like (mean girls, clueless, heathers)

21. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Jawbreaker

Jawbreaker thinks it’s so much smarter than it really is, but that doesn’t diminish how goddamn enjoyable it is. It's so delightfully trashy.

22. Zissou's rating of the film Jawbreaker

2 1/2. Pure guilty pleasure. Rose McGowan is terrific.

23. Risya's rating of the film Jawbreaker

My rate: 65% - Cliché, strained and with an unwitty script, therefore it's a guilty pleasure for me just to watch Rose McGowan plays the ultimate high-school bitch.

24. Shelley's rating of the film Jawbreaker

fan fucking tastic. love Rose so much