1. Andre's rating of the film Jaws 3

Has two rare distinction: (1) It may be the only horror movie in history where a skinny dipping couple ISN'T eaten by the monster; and (2) features the absolute worst special effect of all time (the completely rigid baby shark)

2. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Jaws 3

Do you wanna know how you can tell this is a bad movie? Well this is the first and last movie Joe Alves ever directed. Jaws 3 is so bad that the director never worked again! It wasn't even so bad that it was fun. It was just plain bad! I did find the 3D effects to be pretty hilarious though. The only thing that could have saved this movie was if there was a fight scene between Louis Gossett Jr. and the shark...

3. Bob's rating of the film Jaws 3

A fitting music theme even though it departures from John Williams' classic, ideal for mechanical and claustrophobic environment of Undersea Kingdom. Late Simon MacCorkindale sports sophisticated version of Quint while entire cast shares great chemistry which leads to a bunch of lovable characters. Because of that, it doesn't hurt that death scenes are done off-screen on a larger account. Underrated B gem of the 80s.

4. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Jaws 3

we must admit that the actual shark rampage is pretty dope if we are to be honest with ourselves

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Jaws 3

Attack of the Motorized Shark Puppet

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jaws 3

7. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Jaws 3

8. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Jaws 3

Mostly boring, but scene with jaws-view is ok

9. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film Jaws 3

OMG DAH SHARKZ IN 3D!!! THE LOLZ! Good for a laugh, but it does have Simon Maccorkindale from Manimal and dancing dolphins.

10. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Jaws 3

This rates very high on the list of the WORST films ever put out by Universal Studios. Released during what is tantamount to a "heyday" of junkie Universal movies (1975-1985)....While we got OUT OF AFRICA, BACK TO THE FUTURE and JAWS (I), we also got XANADU, SGT PEPPER, STROKER ACE, HARD TO HOLD, THE LONELY LADY, DR DETROIT, THE STING II, ENDLESS LOVE, THE NUDE BOMB, 1941, THE CONCORDE: AIRPORT 79, ROLLERCOASTER.

11. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Jaws 3

If this movie consisted exclusively of the shark attacking people at night, it would have been great. Dennis Quaid and Bess Armstrong have believable chemistry and the model shark they use for most of the last act is pretty great. This movie sucks ass, however, and nothing could have saved it.