1. F/K's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Your usual stoner comedy as done by Kevin Smith. But the satire here is sharp and smart

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

My first Kevin Smith movie almost made me drop his other films which is a shame, but I really really dislike this "comedic duo" even if it has a lot of nerdy comments, sexy babes and loving shots of comics. I agree with the hateful internet comment "Fuck Jay and Silent Bob up their asses".

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I love the characters. Still don't find it that funny though. Hamill is a highlight.

4. Cimino!'s rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I beg you NOT to watch this one especially if you watched the brilliant "Clerks" just before (never ever in a row!). What you see here is what one could have feared for the next stage of Jay & Silent Bob characters development: just another Meta Parody. Shocking. 2 stars for: George Carlin, Chris Rock and Jay's occasionally inspired rap.

5. Thomas's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Stupid irreverant fun. Puer(ile) and simple. An ever so watchable freewheeling hangout.

6. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Thought this was a cheesy comedy at first and then it got so random, i was thrilled. Really had fun. Great writing. Rewatch with friends while getting high

7. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Is this wrong if I really love this movie? I mean, heck... the jokes are practically made for 12 years old. But I laughed real hard anyway. Snoochie boochie noochies!!!

8. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

it has as many dick/gay-jokes as cool references. Don't expect much from a movie which ends with afroman - because i got high, but I laughed, so it's cool by me. I'm ok with stupid Jay and Silent Bob.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Kevin Smith went Hollywood. Meh.

10. corpseprince's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I had a friend in fourth grade who was a shit influence on me and I thank God everyday that she made me watch this.

11. Ilkan Atabay's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

12. Mao Flores's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

just a way to show how ridiculous a movie universe could be.

13. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Out of all the KS movies that I've seen, I enjoy that this one focuses solely on the duo that is as entertaining as ever. Yeah, not much happens and it falls short by way of the sharp dialogue that make up a KS work. There are smart allusions to real life, however, adding a "meta" aspect to the film that draws attention to itself. Alone, this element proves that KS is a smart guy with many ways to tell a story.

14. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

15. film_lies101's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Saw this in the theater when it came out, forgettable

16. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is the worst movie I have seen so far from Kevin Smith. The dialogues are more childish and less fun, although, I love those references to the audience and to the movie itself. The main characters are awesome, but one of the major problems of this movie is that the characters around them are not so good, and most of the time, not funny.

17. Joe Godburn's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

There are plenty of things to criticize about this movie, but you can't deny it's one of Will Ferrell's first great performance on film.

18. MGeo's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

As much as I am a fan of Kevin Smith's films, this is probably my third least favorite Kevin Smith movie (next to Jersey Girl and Cop Out). This was where I started to realize that Smith's movies were starting to take a metamorphosis into the same trite, bad studio comedies that plague the genre of comedy. Also, it is way too continuity based and requires a viewer to have seen the others in order to truly like it.

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

20. Will Breen's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

It's stupid. Really stupid. But, fuck me, I laugh like an idiot at every scene every time I see it.

21. John Smith's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

22. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

My favorite comedy of all time. That's right. It is not the BEST comedy, by far, but it is my personal favorite. I can quote this entire movie.

23. Jeremy Steven Brailsford's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

this movie was hilarious! this is the Fan Boy Pic!!!! Just Awesome!

24. CJ Roy's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

While it would probably fall flat if I watched it for the first time today, this is easily one of my most watched films