1. Cimino!'s rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I beg you NOT to watch this one especially if you watched the brilliant "Clerks" just before (never ever in a row!). What you see here is what one could have feared for the next stage of Jay & Silent Bob characters development: just another Meta Parody. Shocking. 2 stars for: George Carlin, Chris Rock and Jay's occasionally inspired rap.

2. Thomas's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Stupid irreverant fun. Puer(ile) and simple. An ever so watchable freewheeling hangout.

3. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Thought this was a cheesy comedy at first and then it got so random, i was thrilled. Really had fun. Great writing. Rewatch with friends while getting high

4. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Is this wrong if I really love this movie? I mean, heck... the jokes are practically made for 12 years old. But I laughed real hard anyway. Snoochie boochie noochies!!!

5. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

it has as many dick/gay-jokes as cool references. Don't expect much from a movie which ends with afroman - because i got high, but I laughed, so it's cool by me. I'm ok with stupid Jay and Silent Bob.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Kevin Smith went Hollywood. Meh.

7. corpseprince's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I had a friend in fourth grade who was a shit influence on me and I thank God everyday that she made me watch this.

8. Ilkan Atabay's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

9. Mao Flores's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

just a way to show how ridiculous a movie universe could be.

10. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Out of all the KS movies that I've seen, I enjoy that this one focuses solely on the duo that is as entertaining as ever. Yeah, not much happens and it falls short by way of the sharp dialogue that make up a KS work. There are smart allusions to real life, however, adding a "meta" aspect to the film that draws attention to itself. Alone, this element proves that KS is a smart guy with many ways to tell a story.

11. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Saw this in the theater when it came out, forgettable

13. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is the worst movie I have seen so far from Kevin Smith. The dialogues are more childish and less fun, although, I love those references to the audience and to the movie itself. The main characters are awesome, but one of the major problems of this movie is that the characters around them are not so good, and most of the time, not funny.

14. Joe Godburn's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

There are plenty of things to criticize about this movie, but you can't deny it's one of Will Ferrell's first great performance on film.

15. MGeo's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

As much as I am a fan of Kevin Smith's films, this is probably my third least favorite Kevin Smith movie (next to Jersey Girl and Cop Out). This was where I started to realize that Smith's movies were starting to take a metamorphosis into the same trite, bad studio comedies that plague the genre of comedy. Also, it is way too continuity based and requires a viewer to have seen the others in order to truly like it.

16. Polyglot's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

17. Will Breen's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

It's stupid. Really stupid. But, fuck me, I laugh like an idiot at every scene every time I see it.

18. John Smith's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

19. REH1101's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I'd probably call this a guilty pleasure movie if there was any guilt involved in my love for it. The fact that this is getting a near unanimous 1 star from all of the people I follow makes me even prouder to say that this is one of the funniest movies I've ever watched. It's also the only Kevin Smith movie I like, so if you think that its impossible for anyone who isn't a fan of his to enjoy this, you're so wrong.

20. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

My favorite comedy of all time. That's right. It is not the BEST comedy, by far, but it is my personal favorite. I can quote this entire movie.

21. Jeremy Steven Brailsford's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

this movie was hilarious! this is the Fan Boy Pic!!!! Just Awesome!

22. CJ Roy's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

While it would probably fall flat if I watched it for the first time today, this is easily one of my most watched films

23. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Kevin Smith has made some clever movies, but this one is just embarrassing. Every joke falls flat, horrible performances, bland and obvious stoner jokes, and crammed with forced references to other Kevin Smith movies and goofy cameos, it's just painful to sit through. Only die-hard Kevin Smith fans might find something to appreciate here, everyone else should just it avoid it at all costs.

24. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Finally on the freaking database! Happy day! Savvy