1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Jealousy

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Jealousy

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Jealousy

Philippe Garrel et le cinéma de l'incandescence qui dévoile avec simplicité et sincérité l'incoercible et fragile mouvance des affects dans une étonnante appréhension du quotidien et de la banalité. Et peu à peu se dégage une sorte d'enchantement cinématographique, rehaussé par cette merveilleuse loquacité des silences et la puissante narration des regards toujours opiniâtre et diserte. www.cinefiches.com

4. bagno's rating of the film Jealousy

sembra un film di dolan e non ho mai visto un film di dolan ma è così che mi immagino i film di dolan

5. Diderot's rating of the film Jealousy

Louis Garrel is sweet as a dope who can dish it out but can't take it.

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Jealousy

7. Rhondo Alameda's rating of the film Jealousy

Nice film with a familiar French view on life. 3.5

8. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Jealousy

What conceptual clarity!! In a short story, we are shown a glimpse of the complex quick-sands of love. That love which contrasting with the family one (lovely scene sharing nuts), begins with a potential end somewhere in sight (Barthes et.al.). Garrel hints this is tied to french history/culture; but hell no, this Lacanian knot is soooo universal.

9. David R Williams's rating of the film Jealousy

Nobody does life like the French. Melodramatic at times perhaps but life can be like that. Garrel is a director I've only recently discovered and this made me want to discover more. http://filmmakermagazine.com/87217-jealousy-or-what-does-philippe-garrel-want

10. caitlin.f's rating of the film Jealousy

i found this really moving at first & then i just ended up confused & annoyed.

11. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Jealousy

12. Loz Loory's rating of the film Jealousy

Tiresome. Tedious. Felt like 2 hrs, though it is only 77 min. Yet another portrait of a narcissistic male who never expects his actions to have bad repercussions, and who is dumbfounded to find others may not always think so well of him. The one bright spot was the the woman who plays Claudia. She had an Ingrid Bergman intensity that was intriguing to watch. And her raincoat photographed well in black & white.

13. Hani's rating of the film Jealousy

Good narrative, great acting, but horrible music.

14. Melissa Perez's rating of the film Jealousy

15. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Jealousy

Just another film about self absorbed people and their relationships.

16. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Jealousy

Jealously is about the anticipation of something bad happening to your relationship. This film looks at that and the consequences of an open relationship.

17. Helen Claes's rating of the film Jealousy

Loved this; natural, understated and very relatable. All the actors matched perfectly.

18. Allison Rung's rating of the film Jealousy

Terrific editing, not a moment wasted. Also I was struck by very good naturalistic sound (gravel crunching and so on).

19. Lawrence Newberg's rating of the film Jealousy

Beyond admiring this movie, I loved it. It touched me in a way that only the rare "small film" does. It was as poignant and nuanced as it gets. Just observe the faces! All of them. The visual framing was frequently breathtaking. Congratulations, MUBI, for this selection!

20. Feng Ling's rating of the film Jealousy

story is obvious and silly, but the kid is pretty cute

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Jealousy

Highly mannered acting. Maybe I don't have as much sympathy for pretty people problems. Or actors in general. I don't identify with these people. They tend to portray working in an office as drudgery. I understand office work wouldn't be great for actors, but then I'd hate to be an actor.

22. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Jealousy

Thanks to heavens I've not broken any homes up lately.

23. Jason's rating of the film Jealousy

Drops into my life right now like a talisman. Garrel's greatest accomplishment is that he hasn't killed himself, bien sûr (a peripheral character's invocation of young Werther is not only apt, but a long time coming). Perhaps one of the great gifts of sobriety is that I can now watch a Garrel movie without putting my own life at risk. We can now sleep (alone).

24. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Jealousy

I liked it. I didn't love it. I wanted to love it but there was always something missing, for me. At least.