1. mariatavares's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

2. ughchenausea's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

3. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

4. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

loved the universes messages vibe/jason segel

5. Ale/M's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

6. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Der arme Jeff. Er ist 30, nicht verheiratet oder liiert, unausgebildet und wohnt bei seiner Mutter im Keller. Dort raucht er Pott und schaut sich den Film Signs immer und immer wieder an - bis er selbst glaubt, Zeichen zu erblicken. Jeff jedenfalls meint, man müsste nur den Zeichen folgen und das eigene Schicksal würde sich zum Guten wenden. Eine Logik, die aufgeht nach zehn Jahren Pot...

7. Dries's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

8. alcools's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

9. flamingo jones's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Segel and Sarandon bring warmth and charm, but the movie is too cute, too silly, and too boring, with a corny central premise that fails to deliver.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

11. Ari's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Not being a fan of the Duplass boys priors, I was surprised how engaging and affecting I found this film to be. To say it's a more 'mature' film is a bit of a stretch, since it still deals with their 'man-boys', but it plays more like a filmed version of the dirty realism of 80s North American short stories with strong but understated performances. And, damn, even the 'uplifting' ending didn't feel forced but earned.

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Imperfect but strangely affecting, this dramedy has some good humor to offset the overwhelming brokenness of its characters. While it was completely solid and heading toward a simple conclusion, the unexpected climax was better than you'd expect. But that darn zooming camera!

13. Jamie Hughes's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

14. Nrmlvrm's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

I like the warmth you get out of watching Indie movies such as this! And I have become a big fan of the Duplass brothers...

15. S. Singh's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

I don't really like Ed Helms, but I'm all for a new Duplass brothers film.

16. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

This trailer...I just...-sigh-... It must be nice to keep making the same shit over and over and have big stars sign on for roles.

17. K A t's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Emphasizes the importance of watching Signs.

18. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

i enjoyed this film surprisingly more so than I thought I would since the trailer was such crap. I really liked the optimistic attitude of the film and it's stance on fixing marriages rather than giving up on them. A stance I think is incredibly important in modern movies. Acting was good and there were some legitimately funny moments. And the ending was actually moving! Go figure!

19. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Really liked this one. Quirky, funny and a tad sentimental with fine acting all around. A really nice film about healing and coming together as family.

20. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

jason segel looks like mark duplass and i wish there was more katie aselton

21. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

i cried, ha!! could have done without the secret admirer crap

22. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

23. Adam's rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Great characters and conflicting philosophies lead up to a somewhat contrived ending. I'm still not sure how else it could have wrapped up, though.

24. M****'s rating of the film Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Just to positive for my taste.