1. Riccardo's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

"in this vast universe, we encounter one another miraculously."

2. Boyuan123's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

3. qw0aszx's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

Anime Clichés Assemble: The Live Action Movie

4. Emrys's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

Quite enjoyed this, as I went in knowing it was really loved by some (carried by Janus Films & Criterion Collection), while only having 18% on Rotten Tomatoes! At initial watch, I give it 2/5. But after seeing the behind-the-scenes community fun, artistry and intention that went into this (on the Criterion extra features), I give it 4/5!

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

Maybe the only movie in the Criterion collection that attains a rating lower than 5 at Imdb. Now, I'm not versed enough in Japanese culture and mangas to give an objective opinion on 'Jellyfish Eyes'. I could tell you that the story is about a funny fight between Pikachus and Godzilla but someone may say that the movie is more about the potential hazards of nuclear industry. I let you the judge of it. Recommended.

6. Victor-André's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

7. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

A particularly, even deliriously, Japanese pleroma fills and overfills Murakami's film debut, a sentimental, pop-sf starburst that will either move you to giddy heights of wonder and fellow-feeling or else roll your eyes and induce a monster of a headache. Sampling both, I vacillated, but the Hosono-esque soundtrack tickled my inner f.r.i.e.n.d. until I had no choice but to smile sheepishly and cough up three stars.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

If you combined Secret Sunshine with Pokemon, this is what'd you get.

9. lupiter's rating of the film Jellyfish Eyes

one of the most interesting and refreshing approaches i have ever seen about a very sensitive topic.