1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

2. Polly Dee's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

The Black characters are portrayed as crazy animals as they often are (Marcie jumping on TeePee like a cheetah, really?). I also feel like he still doesn't love her, more like a creepy dependency/I love you in my own way thing. Renee is beautiful, though. And Cruise, well, okay, he is, too.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-31o

4. Linda's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

I love me some tom cruise 90s movie :)

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Une nouvelle preuve du peu de goût du public américain qui en a fait un succès au box-office. Consternant de bout en bout ..... www.cinefiches.com

6. Bea Vea's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Regina King was the best thing about this movie.

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Shoow mee the mooneeyy! Help me help you. You completed me. You had me at hello. Damn, those quotes are so memorable...

8. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

The start of the painfully all to familiar Cameron Crowe formula: Man at crossroads in his life meets vivacious woman who teaches him to have a new outlook on everything. Formula repeated in Almost Famous, Vanilla Sky, Elizabethtown, We Bought a Zoo, and Aloha. He's essentially just been remaking this same film with slight tweaks to plot and setting for two decades over and over.

9. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Not exactly my kind've yarn, but very well crafted. And great performances.

10. auloel's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

11. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Tom Cruise's oft-cited inability to appear sincere onscreen is utilized in a movie about a man who is completely unable to appear sincere even to himself.

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Non malaccio e poi si tratta di football.

14. Ghostman's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

A great example of this kind of movie. Uncommonly mature as well, any other film would have ended at the wedding scene but Crowe is brave enough to go further and deeper. A great film, fuck the haterz. The best of what feel-good Hollywood can offer.

15. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Dated and naive today, but in a way that acknowledges the cynicism out there and says fuck it. Watching a movie with its heart so unabashedly on its sleeve was incredibly refreshing. Features one of Cruise's most intense and earnest performances, and I'm reminded of how much I love Crowe's dialogue. Also gotta love that mid-'90s film stock.

16. flamingo jones's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

This could have been great if it was the story of a sports agent and an athlete forming an intimate relationship amidst personal chaos. Sadly, the movie is half the aforementioned and half an unbearable, childish, sloppily executed romance featuring some especially awful acting from Renee Zellweger. Supposedly a film about a moral epiphany, JERRY MAGUIRE is just a shallow and wholly unbelievable story.

17. robertsandu's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Take it for what it is -- a feel-good movie that mixes sports with love, and has Tom Cruise in it (until Cuba Gooding Jr. steals the show). The story is one of those "only in movies" things, but there are plenty of laughs, warm moments, and memorable lines to not care about that.

18. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

Come in Vanilla Sky la coppia Cameron Crowe-Tom Cruise funziona alla grande. Jerry Maguire è un inno alla vita in un mondo cinico e ipocrita, un continuo sali e scendi che accompagna i protagonisti.

19. Pigo's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

20. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

I couldn't get a hard-on for Renée Zellweger

21. karinbrazil's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

22. FailedImitator's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

It's all right, I guess. It didn't do much for me.

23. Algitya's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

it is not so that monumental. but still, Crowe's naturalism can help

24. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film Jerry Maguire

anyone else think the cinematography in this film is fucking incredible?