1. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Jersey Boys

A very fun movie. Would have loved a scorsese take on this obviously but if not him then someone that wouldn't make it feel like a scorsese-lite affair, and that's Clint who makes it his own and directs with genuine love and interest for the subject. The music is great obviously and it eschews the normal music bio routine that has been churned out ad nauseum since walk the line. I loved being in this world for a min

2. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Jersey Boys

After seeing this I definitely needed to listen some of my playlists, to recover from this shit i heard and seen. Mediocrity when it comes to acting and kinda exactly when it comes to directing. So boring, annoying and full of cliches. Definitely one of the worst movies directed by Eastwood.

3. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Jersey Boys

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Watching this movie satisfied my curiosity of seeing the Jersey Boys musical.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jersey Boys

6. Fabio Ornelas's rating of the film Jersey Boys

7. J0NS's rating of the film Jersey Boys

8. Trunfos's rating of the film Jersey Boys

9. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Eastwood's most relaxed, joyous movie in a long, long time.

10. Yayo's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Interesting story, fine music, enjoyable.

11. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Eastwood verse dans le biopic barbant. Dans cet ode à l'artisanat musical le fond rejoint la forme et Eastwood célèbre ses modèles en se faisant lui aussi le petit artisan vintage d'une bien piètre comédie musicale, sans aucune envolée autre que ses moments musicaux. Un jukebox aurait suffit !

12. Jools Kay's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Clint Eastwood trying to be Scorsese is pathetic. I never like being that radical about my opinions on a movie but oh. my. god. Extremely disappointing, to me (though I actually had no expectations)

13. ABVH's rating of the film Jersey Boys

A good singer and a nice guy loses his wife and daughter while trying to save his dipshit friend because he's from Jersey.

14. Marisa Loureiro's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Filme medíocre. Custa a acreditar que é do Clint.

15. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Jersey Boys

Every frame of this film is classy. I really don't care to know whether the description of the Italo-American New Jersey neighborhood of the 50's is accurate or not. Jersey Boys is not a documentary. If you can't recognize class when it's there, you don't deserve Jersey Boys. Masterpiece. And it's final.

16. Dee's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Deconstructions of myths is nothing new, especially for Clint Eastwood. However, here he deconstructs the colorful façade of the musical genre and the legacy of the Four Seasons to reveal the inherent anguish that comes with success in show business and living up to mainstream expectations. It’s a beautifully crafted work that’s fun and melancholy at just the right moments. A fascinating work. Oh what a night!

17. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Vincent Piazza was great as were all the musical numbers, but everything else felt forced and done in one take. It felt like one of those biopics where someone had the idea to make a movie about this based on two facts they heard, then halfway through the script they realized it wasn't enough for a film so they made up lies and stretched it out. Just like Schindler's Li- er, uh. Nevermind... I SAID NEVERMIND!

18. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Jersey Boys

we get it clint you're fucking old

19. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Jersey Boys

20. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Jersey Boys

“Jersey Boys” would continue being lame, boring and full of pose, even if directed by another filmmaker.

21. analeorne's rating of the film Jersey Boys

two stars only for the tunes and Christopher Walken, the rest is pretty awful.

22. João Eça's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Family in its multiple forms. A classical theme explored with both classical and modern forms by a filmmaker whose depth and truth seem to have vanished with his tour de force (the magnificent "Gran Torino"). It is not Eastwood's worst film, on the contrary, it's fresher than his horrible last movies (particularly "J. Edgar"), but it's ruined by sentimentality, clichés and the worst third act ever.

23. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Jersey Boys

Paging Martin Scorsese. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2014/09/jersey-boys.html

24. José Neves's rating of the film Jersey Boys

From the filmmaker that has been regarded as the last of the classics (an exasperating cliché), another demonstration of how banal and demonstrative his narrative system is, this one particularly painful because of its complete mimesis of the Italo- Americam commonplace. Worse than any recent Scorsese, which is frankly desperate.