1. James Mackin's rating of the film Jesus Camp

You know that scene in Harry Potter where all the letters fly into his house? I want to do that to this camp, but with all the Harry Potter books.

2. Vincent T's rating of the film Jesus Camp

add 1 star for the memory.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Jesus Camp

Despite being a Liberal Christian (Liberalism and Christianity do not have to be a paradox) myself, there is nothing more disgraceful than indoctrination and conditioning within Conservative evangelical movements of the faith. Jesus would have turned over the temple tables in disgust to see what some factions have done with Scriptural praxis. I distance myself from this deeply damaging manipulation of the faith.

4. lessthanzero's rating of the film Jesus Camp

"Now that's some scurry shit"

5. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Jesus Camp

So creepy and mesmerizing at the same time. Horror movie, found-footage style.

6. Onbestendig's rating of the film Jesus Camp

7. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Jesus Camp

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Jesus Camp

File it under "not technically a horror film."

9. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Jesus Camp

Terribile,disturbante come altri pochi documentari,forse il Going Clear su Scientology. Il reclutamento e l indottrinamento dei bambini è davvero agghiacciante,adombra le menti in maniera clamorosa ed il beneficio politico che ne consegue è smisurato. Utile per vedere la faccia nascosta dell'America,forse quella più influente e malsana. Terribile davvero.

10. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Jesus Camp

I feel really sorry for the children..

11. Ismael's rating of the film Jesus Camp

"ball, I command you in the name of Jesus"

12. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Jesus Camp

This film is disturbing for sure, but the two female directors are trying hard to create even more disturbance through the editing and the music, which to me is pure Manipulation. So they are as bad as the lady in the film.

13. Renton47's rating of the film Jesus Camp

How do you not indoctrinate children? This is a point Becky makes at the end of the film and it's one I found honest. I dislike what this person does because it disagrees with my value system, as I see it does others. But she openly admits how and why she does it, and it's something we all do. To encourage each child to reach their own conclusion is a nice but false ideal given the stimulus we are always consuming.

14. c5000's rating of the film Jesus Camp

Jesus Christ is in da house

15. Linn's rating of the film Jesus Camp

As often with documentaries such as this, I somehow hoped for one of the kids rebelling against all the bullshit that they are being served. But no, this film brilliantly shows the various stages of indoctrination, seemingly without any way out. It might be futile, but I would have wished for more attempts to confront the "arguments" of the religious right in the way the radio moderator did. Scary.

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Jesus Camp

I don't know if I find this hilarious or terrifying. Jesus Camp is an interesting portrait of decandent America and how fucked up people are in their despair to be saved. Living is not for everyone, people.

17. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Jesus Camp

3.5. worth it just for the reese's peanut butter jesus shirt

18. tenonder's rating of the film Jesus Camp

19. N!nA's rating of the film Jesus Camp

Fanatics are dangerous to humans, no matter what religion they are following.

20. Thijmen's rating of the film Jesus Camp

Terrifying, shows the extremism within christianity

21. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Jesus Camp

Una película que tiene un mayor sentido a través de su referente coyuntural. Mientras que George Bush hijo asume una imagen mesiánica, un creyente reflexiona sobre las frontera entre la religión y la política. Pero hay más, es también la religión como militancia, una que incluso sus mismos promotores lo relación con los adoctrinamientos más radicales. Un filme sobre la prédica como imposición, una que es precoz.

22. el.'s rating of the film Jesus Camp

gotta love 'em cults. as a kid, jason and freddy gave me the frights - but this is the true horror one comes to recognize in adulthood.

23. Lily Hawke's rating of the film Jesus Camp

My childhood in a nutshell, minus the Pentecostal slant.

24. Anj R's rating of the film Jesus Camp