1. Benjamin Oaks's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

2. evolvingdodo (waffles)'s rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

an average comedy in a really nice dress

3. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

Delightful Wes Anderson-esque gem.

4. Max Kazaam Wilde's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

Ignoring the fact that this acting style is something I've never understood the appeal of, this movie felt extremely immature and starved for attention in a very selfish kind of way that also may have actually had something to do with the acting style. And that's sad because some of the statements could have been really nice to see in such a good looking movie. But each one of them found a special way to be annoying.

5. Chayanin Tiangpitayagorn's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

Samantha Weinstein is a big surprise, without her I would enjoy the film very less than now. By the way, it's kinda boring when I see those films (yeah, including this one) try to conclude a very specific inner issues of a very specific persons in a way too easy. Depressing or identity crisis or even intellectuality crisis is not easy, man.

6. Westley's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

A repulsive Wes Anderson wannabe. Quirky for the sake of being quirky; it's the epitome of empty, vacuous pretense.

7. nargs_au's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

this its officially the first film i've seen where the characters actually resemble their older / younger selfs. in other words, great job to the casting team. also kudos on the story. pretty much a bunch of weird-o trying to find their place :)

8. Adam Cross's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

fully enjoyed this film, Jason Spevack annoyed me at times but I got over it - the rest of the cast were really excellent. Love the roles that Michael Sheen has been choosing over the past few years (let's ignore the werewolf one though, yes?)

9. kacey's rating of the film Jesus Henry Christ

This movie was fucking weird, and I'm not sure the weirdass was needed to tell the story.