1. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film JFK

As a proud conspiracy nut and someone who has an unhealthy obsession with John F.Kennedy, I found this to be tremendously satisfying. And so did my cinephile self.The epic montages, the fast and crafty editing, the bright and color-drained cinematography...this is fine filmmaking (altough it's a little packed and confusing at times).It seems far-fetched but so does that joke the Warren Commission once told the world

2. Bruno's rating of the film JFK

foda-se, isto é mesmo cenas à Oliver Stone, filho da puta

3. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film JFK

One of the best editing ever seen

4. FISCHER's rating of the film JFK

Thriller historique bénéficiant d'un rythme trépidant et d'une réalisation sans faille... www.cinefiches.com

5. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film JFK

6. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film JFK

Big, big, big. And confusing. I can't say I kept everything straight but there is a certain power to the emotions of this film. Maybe because I'm not american, I'm from the country with the most sucessful labour party in the world after all, but I can't see why the theories that american right-wingers so easily dismiss are wrong. In the details, maybe, but in the big picture? No, I don't see it.

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film JFK

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film JFK

I don't care if it's inaccurate or not. Oliver Stone has reached a highest achievement in filmmaking and gave an engaging storytelling. Robert Richardson's camerawork was superb. You should watch this movie as soon as possible!

9. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film JFK

I didn't even realize the film was 189 minutes long until I've finished watching it. One hell of a film!

10. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film JFK

Realidad y ficción se entremezclan en una excelente película que funciona además como una masterclass de montaje y guión.

11. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film JFK

It amazes me that things like this can happen and no one seems to mind. Of course, assuming he's right. I love this style of filmmaking, the collage of it captivates me, and I find it extremely engaging. In fact, it's that sense of style that saves this from being your standard historical drama. It certainly has all the trappings, but it is in the execution that the film shines.

12. JCPJD's rating of the film JFK

I've seen this film maybe over 20 times now. Yes. This is the one I watch again and again, the one I watch when I'm depressed, happy, bored, with company, on my own...you get the message. It has tension throughout. I feel Stone's energy in every frame. This film is made with complete love and attention and an amazing ensemble cast is headed by Costner at his very best. A masterclass in filmmaking.

13. Renton47's rating of the film JFK

The interesting paradox of these types of American films is that they attempt to construct an American myth out of the deconstruction of the American ideal. Similar but worse than 'Bridge of Spies', we are encouraged to believe the all-American hero is defending true US ideals by challenging its flawed institutions. This only leads to a total feedback loop, which both films propagate. Also 3 & 1/2 hr procedural.

14. Spencer Draper's rating of the film JFK

It works because it addresses a deep set sense of curiosity and disbelief that will forever be in the hearts of Americans. But it is completely fabricated and misuses history in blatant ways, just as Stone's THE DOORS did. I felt a bit bad for enjoying it, but again it is when the film address the reality of what we feel after all this time that it actually achieves a level of greatness.

15. THE APOLL0's rating of the film JFK

Crock of shit conspiracy theories Oliver Stone promotes about JFK's assassination while everyone forgets the actual conspiracy behind the assassination of Robert Kennedy

16. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film JFK

Oliver Stone's crackpottery (esp. when shot by Robert Richardson) actually offers up some true, if very intermittent, pleasures. But of course it's a hodgepodge morass in the end, the director entrenching himself in his tiresome ADD-collage-editing mode and setting the action Spielberg-style (and the stuff with the kids is ALL, at every level, Spielberg at his worst, my god) to a horrifying score by John Williams.

17. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film JFK

masterful editing. and the very long monologue at the end is perfectly executed

18. Murat Erdem's rating of the film JFK

19. Cristian Bernard's rating of the film JFK

Una de las mejores de la historia.

20. JFPISSIAS's rating of the film JFK

Z Costa Gavras, 1969.Plagiarism...

21. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film JFK

An entertaining work of fiction based on real life tragic events.

22. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film JFK

Something about Castro and Cubans, the mafia, the CIA, the FBI, the military, conspiracies, bad history. This could have and should have been good, but Oliver Stone needed his massive ego reeled in. Plus, we all know The Smoking Man shot JFK.

23. Miasma's rating of the film JFK

Delirious would be the word.

24. seakat's rating of the film JFK