1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

2. Thomas's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

An intelligent and subtle drama. The relationship between the two male leads is gently understated and allows a deep respect and chemistry to show through. Strong believable performances, although I found it hard to stay emotionally engaged with the characters. Also the film did feel stilted much of the time.

3. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

A beautifully acted film and an unusual one in that it refuses to simplify the psychoanalytic process, leaving it oblique, ambiguous. Both del Toro and Amalric work with and off each other beautifully and gently as they each wrestle with their respective senses of integrity. Desplechin provides a warm snapshot of the historic Menninger Clinic and treats his subject with restraint and compassion.

4. Christopher W's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

A great film on an unusual topic - a good script & very well produced with good acting. Enjoyed this movie very much.

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

Well, it is very watcheable technically. Amalric plays a character that is pleasant to watch. The film otherwise completely fails to get any kind of reaction from me.

6. Noëlle's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

I loved the gentleness of these two male characters and their relationship and respect for each other.

7. Neil Hunter's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

This was a puzzle: Desplechin has made some dazzling films, but it was hard to escape the conclusion that this was pedestrian and simply boring. I can't understand how he came to make this.

8. Zangmo Alexander's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

Beautiful, sensitive, acting and direction. Totally immersive.

9. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

Love these actors making it more than docudrama.

10. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

I love Desplechin, but this was mostly inert, a missed opportunity.

11. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

Un des films les plus insignifiants et artificiels du Festival de Cannes 2004

12. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

A parte alcune immagini (l'acro ancora da tagliare su tutte) un film che non dice molto. Per psicologi in cerca di metafilmografie....

13. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

I watcehd Jimmy P because it had Benicio Del Toro. But more than the acting what impressed me was the theme. The fact that Psychotherapy is so much dependent on the therapy done and results achieved to people of your own culture and resemblance to give you the best treatment. Because it is all in the way you think....and If you are the first one then the whole process gets so tough

14. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

Very strange film, quite frustrating : It's soft and warm as a fire with Marshmallow, it never puts you off your limits nor questions you very much. It's a comfy warm blanket to spend a few hours under, no risks. Frustrating because you feel there is so much more to be done, so many delightful hints or ideas that could be explored, maybe. There is something very nice and intriguing to it, but it feels too comfy.

15. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

3 / Finally an intelligent, consistent and subtle film on the subtle discipline which is psychoanalysis, after tons of cliches, lame misunderstandings, and cheap vodevil (The Dangerous Method included)

16. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

I'm not going to deny it's stilted at times, or that it plumbs some familiar territory, but the takeaway is lovely and mysterious. I think it's getting panned and lowballed because it's a "process" movie, and English language movies with movie stars are expected to be results-driven.

17. Andrei Rus's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

What happened to Arnaud Desplechin? I never thought that he could ever make such an uninteresting movie. Not following two of the greatest films of the past years.

18. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

19. remainder's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

20. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian

Nothing beats good conversation, eh? Evocative imagery and a door into two very interesting characters' heads kept me interested throughout the movie and well beyond it.

21. MCLang89's rating of the film Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian