1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

2. muh.'s rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

3. Spurcatu's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

The animation is very sharply drawn filled with a monochromatic palette of browns and greys all engulfed in this dark atmosphere. The colors were very soothing for me as there were no sharp contrasts. The sound effects are among the best and most realistic I ever heard in any anime. As for the script, well I had a really hard time not dying of boredom while the story unfolds.

4. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

A good one. Elements of the red riding hood folklore are used in an effective manner.

5. Лиич's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Fucking badass movie, made a lot of cool gifs that never got reblogs on tumblr

6. smeef's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

4.5 haha if u know mamoru oshii wrote it u know u have to rewatch it

7. Nina's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

The score will be stuck in your ears even after you're done watching this film and you won't be able to help yourself but recall all those amazing scenes and let them play out in your head, over and over and over again.

8. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Great everything! Action without it being a cliché! Completely badass.

9. Haneul's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

What, wait, what. Beautiful but confuse

10. Juliet Benson's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

This movie was devastating in the way that only subtlety can create. Some say "lack of character development"--I say it's all in their faces and their actions. Some say "heavy-handed" allegory--I say true to the spirit of the myth but conveyed through an alternate setting.This is for people unafraid to pull back the veil of cynicism long enough to fully acknowledge the sweet pain surrounding their defensive bubble.

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

I agree it does lay on the Red Riding Hood allegory pretty thick, other than that this is anime for grownups

12. Dav I.D.'s rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

The time-tested pairing of gorgeous visuals and solid soundtrack almost never fails. Unfortunately, their unwelcome friends dead-horse-beating-Red-Riding-Hood-allegory and meager-character-development had to come too, otherwise I would have definitely given a 5.

13. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade

A gorgeous and depressing film.