1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

2. bcdcdude's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

Arnie punches a reindeer. Not even Commando offers that!

3. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

phil hartman really nails the creepy neighbor role. also, the big show really nails the giant santa role

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

5. T-Cruise's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

6. Jim Fear's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

My favorite christmas movie, no joke.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

Everytime I watch this film, it's just because Arnold says "Put that cookie down! NOW!" Everything else in the film is a travesty.

8. bryanvmh's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

9. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

Classic Xmas movie, easy to watch but watching in 2015, film is overly vilolent, but we all go a little crazy at times

10. Antoinette A's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

12. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

13. mela wróblewska's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

14. dani l's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

15. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

16. MAO1's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

17. Amandenberg's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

I quite like this film, actually. Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IROZqyCmn0 YouTube took the awesome accompanying video down, but at least we still have that fantastic song and abridged video.

18. Algitya's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

19. Tomas Wittrup's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

A hilarious and enjoyable romp carried almost entirely on the shoulders o Arnold's over the top performance. Definitely one of the better "so bad it's good Arnold movies" Highly recommend to Arnold fans only. Everyone else can probably avoid.

20. David's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

Jingle all the Way is one of my favorite Christmas movies ever for 2 reasons: 1, it addresses both the best and the worst parts of the holiday (the toy-crazy kids and the mad rush of parents fighting one another in store in comparison to the warm glow of christmas lights surrounded by a loving family and a beautiful pile of presents under a tree). 2, the chemistry between Sinbad and Arnold.

21. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Jingle All the Way

Most ignominious 1000th rating of all time.