1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

The greatest sci-fi film you never saw! Alejandro's vision was really way ahead of it's time but didn't stop film companies keeping his entire story panel and using it for a cheat sheet for pretty much every sci-fi film that came after. It's tragic as it goes on that he really put his entire soul into this imaging of Dune with a well shot documentary with animation bringing at least a small vision to our eyes to see.

2. S Campbell's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Fascinating documentary which shows how even unmade films can become breath-taking works of art

3. Waynajarawy's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

This is the result to gather the most talented people in the right place but unfortunately not in the right time frame

4. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

5. luminous's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Dare to dream. Even if your dream won't come true in this universe, its atoms will disperse into other dreams, into other dimensions, until a bigger dream will take form.

6. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

It's too bad, I think, the director is more interested in Jodorowsky than in Dune.

7. dino dancer's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

8. Vytautas Abromaitis's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Myself, I have the ambition to live 300 years. I will not live 300 years. Maybe I will live one year more.

9. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Damn. The great movie that wasn't. Amazing cast choices and concept art and above everything else a really passionate visionary.

10. muh.'s rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

My relationship with Jodorowsky's movies is always some combination of misunderstanding, mild anger, and general wtf-ness but he is a rare animal who genuinely believes in the power of art that has to be free of constraints. His Dune would have been one of the weirdest movies we will never be able to see.

11. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Great documentary about Jodorowsky, a pure and creative monster who had the all star team dream team to make, what could be, one of the most mind bending sci fi films to echo in eternity.

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

13. uenus's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

todos sufrimos porque no pudieron hacer la muvi T_T

14. josh scam's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

both inspirational and unsurprising

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

We could've had something special. And this beautiful documentary is all that is left.

16. foster_x's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Except for the unnecessary appearance of that american film director who made Drive, Jodorowsky's rape comment which he could have skipped, and not giving a whole story about how the project really ended, I loved it.

17. ioakimintilkisi's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

18. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Jodorowsky's Dune ist ein Rückblick auf einen Film, der nie gemacht wurde: Den grössten und wildesten Science Fiction Film aller Zeiten! Diese Doku zeigt nun die ganze Liebe, die Jodorowsky und sein Team in das Projekt Dune stecken... die ganze Rezension sowie die für uns relevantesten Film Dokus gibts auf der Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

19. Sophia Park's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Romantic control freak plans the highest budgeted exploitation film in history; gets no funding.

20. Dan's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Jodo is crazy watchable and wise. And crazy. Lots of crazy.

21. bladegun's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

My favorite documentary of all time. Funny, insightful, and endlessly entertaining. This is an incredible glimpse into the mind of one of cinema's strangest sons.

22. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

I wouldn't have minded if this film were twice as long, or more. Getting to listen to Jodorowsky speak about his life and work, his views on art and creativity, his passion for cinema, and, of course, his most legendary failed production, is an absolute privilege. Inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time.

23. Sifragum's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune