1. Vytautas Abromaitis's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Myself, I have the ambition to live 300 years. I will not live 300 years. Maybe I will live one year more.

2. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Damn. The great movie that wasn't. Amazing cast choices and concept art and above everything else a really passionate visionary.

3. muh.'s rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

My relationship with Jodorowsky's movies is always some combination of misunderstanding, mild anger, and general wtf-ness but he is a rare animal who genuinely believes in the power of art that has to be free of constraints. His Dune would have been one of the weirdest movies we will never be able to see.

4. Jim Fear's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Great documentary about Jodorowsky, a pure and creative monster who had the all star team dream team to make, what could be, one of the most mind bending sci fi films to echo in eternity.

5. wiwitaek's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

6. uenus's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

todos sufrimos porque no pudieron hacer la muvi T_T

7. josh scam's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

both inspirational and unsurprising

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

We could've had something special. And this beautiful documentary is all that is left.

9. foster_x's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Except for the unnecessary appearance of that american film director who made Drive, Jodorowsky's rape comment which he could have skipped, and not giving a whole story about how the project really ended, I loved it.

10. ioakimintilkisi's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

11. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Jodorowsky's Dune ist ein Rückblick auf einen Film, der nie gemacht wurde: Den grössten und wildesten Science Fiction Film aller Zeiten! Diese Doku zeigt nun die ganze Liebe, die Jodorowsky und sein Team in das Projekt Dune stecken... die ganze Rezension sowie die für uns relevantesten Film Dokus gibts auf der Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

12. Sophia Park's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Romantic control freak plans the highest budgeted exploitation film in history; gets no funding.

13. Dan's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Jodo is crazy watchable and wise. And crazy. Lots of crazy.

14. bladegun's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

My favorite documentary of all time. Funny, insightful, and endlessly entertaining. This is an incredible glimpse into the mind of one of cinema's strangest sons.

15. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

I wouldn't have minded if this film were twice as long, or more. Getting to listen to Jodorowsky speak about his life and work, his views on art and creativity, his passion for cinema, and, of course, his most legendary failed production, is an absolute privilege. Inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time.

16. Sifragum's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

17. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

18. Cependant's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

19. DDEEPIN's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

20. Juan Valero's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Lo más relevante de este documental viene al final, cuando a través de una comparación te percatas de cómo una película que nunca fue producida tuvo tanto impacto y fue de tanta influenca en el cine de ciencia ficción.

21. Egoisms's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

Got damn. Jodorowsky, Moebius, Pink Floyd, Magma, Mick Jagger, H.R. Giger, Orson Welles, Dali! Giger's designs for the Harkonnen fortress are incredible: an enormous Buddha so grossly obese its facial features are crushed; yet at the same time its skin is pulled backwards so tightly that it also resembles a skull. Perfection!

22. AALC's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

I want to watch Jodorowsky's Dune;/

23. Mister Monkeyman's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune

A grand vision that exploded into a thousand fragments and scattered through almost every modern sci-film you can think of.

24. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Jodorowsky's Dune