1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film John Carter

A hell of a film, I've heard fans of the novels scoff. I've not read the novels, but they couldn't dissuade my fondness for this theatrical adventure. Up there with Indiana Jones first three films.

2. samba direito's rating of the film John Carter

mas que ber, gamam lhe todos mas veio depois, wallie is sad

3. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film John Carter

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film John Carter

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film John Carter

I don't understand the gate for this film. Yes it is ridiculous, but no more so than any other sci-fi blockbuster. I enjoy how crazy this film is. A good pastiche of old school fantasy and some great hokey perfermances.

6. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film John Carter

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film John Carter

8. tommy cruise's rating of the film John Carter

9. Star Lord's rating of the film John Carter

John Carter di Marte. Mio papà lo adora, l'avrò visto almeno 10 volte assieme a lui. :)

10. Richard Punch's rating of the film John Carter

I don't care what everyone else says, I liked it.

11. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film John Carter

12. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film John Carter

13. anarresti's rating of the film John Carter

This is quite enjoyable. Visually well achieved. Nice screenplay. Not too much action (we do feel there is a movie going on, a plot unfolding, after the first third, and not just fighting and chasing). That thing I just said only applies to movies that present themselves as stories. For instance, Battleroyale is just a slaughter. It does not try to be anything else. Hunger Games, what it is? This, is good fantasy.

14. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film John Carter

I genuinely have no memory of a single frame of John Carter. Even the one I'm looking at right now, I don't remember from the film. Even less than the already negative sum of its parts.

15. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film John Carter

16. emichan's rating of the film John Carter

This movie is so so underrated!

17. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film John Carter

hey if u like dune. this film has no idea what it wants to be and that is kinda great

18. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film John Carter

$9.8 million Friday night against a $250 million budget. Doesn't get much sadder than that.

19. msmichel's rating of the film John Carter

Not even close to being the disaster the media has been reporting on. Starts slow and somewhat old fashioned but builds in interest and appeal as it goes on. Certainly miscalculated in today's youth market as to its financial failure but bound to be enjoyed on other formats. Some great set pieces especially the coliseum fight and upsurping of the alien leadership. Better casting could have had better results.

20. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film John Carter

Lynn Collins is gorgeous in this.

21. rado's rating of the film John Carter

Needs more twists. LOL.

22. Junda Mane's rating of the film John Carter

Far from the complete disaster critics claimed it is. Yes it is somewhat drawn out (especially during the exposition-heavy middle act), but I still enjoyed this immensely. Terrible title though.

23. Daniel Roque's rating of the film John Carter

You do everything to get the girl then you leave.

24. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film John Carter

Dominic West's "performance" will go down as a master class in shit acting of the highest order.

← Previous 1 3 4