1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film John Dies at the End

I resisted it at first because of the title. When I saw it was from the same guy who did Phantasm, I was stoked, and it did not disappoint. It was even more amazing that Paul Giamatti kept himself under control.

2. Ilona Tru's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Great but not quite my tempo. Don't take drugs from strangers

3. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Une bonne grosse bizarrerie nanardesque low budget, un film de bros un brin trash et joyeusement bordélique. Un vrai bon moment.

4. Trunfos's rating of the film John Dies at the End

5. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film John Dies at the End

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film John Dies at the End

7. andretz's rating of the film John Dies at the End

8. Mall's rating of the film John Dies at the End

The movie has it's charm's tho the same can be said about some dull humor. The books are a lot better.

9. yasdnil's rating of the film John Dies at the End

READ THE BOOK! JUST READ THE FREAKING BOOK! The movie started so well but so much was missing and I fucking hate it. Should have been some 6-hour epic sci-fi cult hit and ended up being one of the most infuriating adaptations I've ever seen.

10. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film John Dies at the End

fun but... I really didn't get the point

11. Alan Laidlaw's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Review of John Dies At The End as viewed at the Glasgow Film Festival 2013 http://alanatthemovies.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/john-dies-at-the-end/

12. Giles J Davis's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Hardy Boys meets Buffy meets Dude Where's My Car. What's not to like about this post NYE come-down?!

13. msmichel's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Coscarelli adapts David Wong's bizarre novel and winds up making his best work to date. A total 'wtf' flick that echoes the work of Cronenberg and Lynch yet definately has its own flavour....soy sauce. Plotting near impossible to describe one must surrender themselves to the experience. Lovecraft would have loved this. Performances quite good for the genre with Giamatti raising the pedigree. One of the year's best.

14. JZamorano's rating of the film John Dies at the End

15. mpho3's rating of the film John Dies at the End

16. Zach Franks's rating of the film John Dies at the End

This movie was just a ton of fun. Great performances, great look. Another in the long line of Coscarelli goodness.

17. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film John Dies at the End

18. T. J. Harman's rating of the film John Dies at the End

The rare modern film that deserves the cult status it's striving for. A nice mix of old school druggy paranoia sci fi in the vein of Burroughs and Phillip K Dick that is charming if you are willing to go along with it. Clancy Brown's casting is spot on in light of his previous role on CARNIVALE.

19. Cbarky99's rating of the film John Dies at the End

If one accepts that the horror genre tends to run on direct metaphors, then John Dies at the End can be considered to have a boatload's worth of effective ones: addiction issues, living in a 21st century oversaturated with information, the effects of organized religion, etc. My favorite message in the film though, is probably the one that makes it a horror movie pet owners will love: Your dog is always right.

20. film_lies101's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Modern day cult classic, COSCARELLI, YOU FUCKING RULE

21. Daniel Paul's rating of the film John Dies at the End

the bad performance of the main actor really annoyed me the whole movie. couldn't see a consistent style in this movie. it felt pieced together and badly written.

22. Scotch's rating of the film John Dies at the End

It was witty enough to not be a straight-to-dvd dud, but I felt like it lost its charm by the second half.

23. Steve's rating of the film John Dies at the End

The best compliment I can give this movie is that it is unique, like it or hate it you can't argue that it's not one of a kind. The biggest downfall is the atrocious cgi towards the end, which is a shame because the practical effects were done quite well.

24. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film John Dies at the End

Molto molto carino. Forse meriterebbe anche un punto in piu`, ma 'sti giorni son molto distratto mentre guardo le robe.