1. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

This is more of the same we had before. Once again Reeves as an unwilling assassin. But this time it all feels like warmed-over deja-vu. If you loved the original movie, you might not care so much about being given warmed-over seconds. Otherwise, this has burned itself out. Almost zero storyline, zero conversation, inflation of action scenes with head-shots. Again & again. Boring. Uninspired. Ridiculous.

2. João Abreu's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

3. Kamran's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

A tenuously woven narrative with little weight or depth gives way to haphazard action scenes, ruining a once intriguing character. 48/100 - Bad. (1.5)

4. Boyuan123's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

JESUS THAT MIRROR-HOUSE SEQUENCE IN ACT 3 WAS PHENOMENAL!!

5. RumbleFish's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

Qualcosa succede ma non so cosa. Corrono e ricalcano il primo capitolo essenzialmente.

6. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

Better than the first one! Yes! I'm kinda obsess with John Wick

7. Ana Sousa's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

This series is so damn addicting from beginning to end, it leaves you so immersed in its world, which is so, so rare. Loved Fishburne embodying his inner Ghost Dog with all those pidgeons. The name Ares for Rose's character was perfect - girl has rage in her eyes. That last sequence shot made me feel all sorts of emotions, from scared and claustrophobic to excited to see Keanu kick everybody's ass on Chapter 3.

8. o_oo's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

got a lot of things talking for it.. a weird and on-the-nose buster keaton reference/homage (?) in first shot, italian gangster boss spending all his time in a museum, really great rhythm to the action scenes, quirky light design (what up with the LED-strips?), the phone-in matrix reunion, the paranoia of every 2nd new yorker being an assassin & reeves of course. but at the end..not ready or excited for chapter 3.

9. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

10. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

It's more of the same, but it's still more of what I liked the first time. Sequels should definitely up the ante, but at least this continued to be the fun, violent film the first one surprised us all with. Just being on par with the first film is good enough in this day and age.

11. jessetaylor's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

While it functions as a bullet-filled rollercoaster of operatic proportions, John Wick: Chapter 2 gets a little tiresome in the middle. That said, it begins REALLY strong and ends REALLY strong, but the whole bit with Laurence Fishburne - this Matrix reunion wasn't as exciting as we all had hoped - is often a chore to get through.

12. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

Oh my... Reeves is pretty terrible (again) and the few lines he has are delivered so poorly I think he should consider a careerchange. The plot is servicable albeit ludicrous. The action is cool but VERY repetetive and gets boring. I realize that this is an action movie for the CS-generation (or whatever) that favours headshots before things like story, pace and character development. I'm too old for this shit.

13. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

Bello è bello, non vale il primo che era la novità, ma resta super godibile. Certo con una ventina di minuti in meno sarebbe stato meglio, visto che si trascina davvero davvero a lungo.

14. Justin Crowe's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

great sequel, amazing action, keanu is a beast. the subtle silenced pistol battle back and forth in the subway was so funny.

15. Carl Penguin's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

I think it's better than how much I like it. It plays like if Jean-Pierre Melville directed a 2-hour long Saint Etienne music video.

17. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

It's not even about the dog anymore

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

What is up with the Big Apple? The streets are full of assassins! The body count just went through the roof. Agree with the comparisons to Bond, except he had no cool car.

19. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

20. Mar J's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

21. saitosouta's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

22. Quesera,sera's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

a complete action, greater than chapter one. badass!!

23. Adam Cross's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two

Not bad, great action as expected. I wish we could see John Wick in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The best non-comic non-super super hero.

24. neubau's rating of the film John Wick: Chapter Two