1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jonah Hex

2. vordven's rating of the film Jonah Hex

3. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Jonah Hex

Another masterwork from Neveldine/Taylor.

4. venenatis's rating of the film Jonah Hex

After Fass was gone I didn't even bother continue. Possibly one of if not the worst filme I've seen.

5. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Jonah Hex

The brand is QT? Seriously? That's genius, they actually went there.

6. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Jonah Hex

I hope when Hollywood remakes this in a few years that they cast Christian Slater as the bad guy and Keanu Reeves as the tattooed leprechaun.

7. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Jonah Hex

after Bud Spencer & Terence Hill the first western i have seen since yeeears... & i didn't know before it is/was also a comic..! so.... not bad but also not such a great movie - enjoyable..!

8. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Jonah Hex

A casebook example of a studio botching a film that could have been great. It has the cast - Fassbinder, Brolin etc. - Neveldine and Taylor writing the script and Mastodon providing the score, and yet there is a clear sense that this film was compromised, leaving a generic mess that could have been an entertaining romp. I wish I could slap the executive at Warner Brothers who screwed up this production.

9. Chris Casey's rating of the film Jonah Hex

It isn't nearly as haphazard, convoluted, or slipshod, as most folks make it out to be. But, that isn't to say JONAH HEX is what I'd call good, either. I thought is was entertaining. Even, though it had little to do with the character I grew up loving via the 70's DC's comics. As a collection of missed-by-a-mile opportunities it truly excels! As a nonsensical action flick--it sort of half works...almost...

10. mjgildea's rating of the film Jonah Hex

Jonah Hex is truly a disjointed mess. The plot is often nonsensical, the characters underdeveloped that even the least talented members (coughMeganFoxcough) of the completely random cast aren't given enough room for error. The Mastadon soundtrack is oddly out of place and I can't think of a reason in the world why I should like this movie. Yet I think it kicks ass and had a blast watching it. Don't ask...

11. SALESK's rating of the film Jonah Hex

Just an absolute mess. How you fuck up an amazing character like Jonah Hex in the most tried and true of all film genres (it's a Western and he's practically The Man With No Name, for God's sake!), is really beyond me. I take extra umbrage because Hex actually has a great ongoing monthly right now and it's really...if this movie had been made by competent people who cared, it could have been excellent.

12. businessfood's rating of the film Jonah Hex

just about the worst. makes so little sense that it starts to make anti-sense.

13. Corey Wade's rating of the film Jonah Hex

Poor Josh Brolin...the only reason why I made it thru the entire film.

14. Will C's rating of the film Jonah Hex

What the hell were they all thinking? Brolin and Fassbender save the film from being a COMPLETE pan.