1. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

più per quello che racconta che per come è relizzato

2. Jim Fear's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

3. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

A film everyone should watch to realize that we don't need gurus or leaders. We should be our own heroes to ourselves.

4. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

and a half. really stayed with me when i saw this almost ten years ago. would like to revisit.

5. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

6. cvalda's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

One of the most upsetting things I have ever watched and this actually happened.

7. mad.lucas's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

How far can go human alienation? This documentary is an essential history record.

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

What an astonishing tale of psychologic power. This documentary is an important piece of study about communication and the need of acceptance. Beautifuly made and surprising from beginning to end.

9. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

Goliath - The Mars Volta