1. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Joshy

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Joshy

3. Justwibi's rating of the film Joshy

not really bad at all. but I think I need something more deep for every character. especially Joshy

4. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Joshy

never been so in love with jenny slate

5. adam's rating of the film Joshy

6. gld48's rating of the film Joshy

This was hilarious. And recent. Not what I usually go for. Loved it.

7. Ren P's rating of the film Joshy

The performances are so naturalistic but the story was so pleasantly paced that I wondered if it was improvisation up until I looked it up to make sure it was. Nonetheless, great skilled actors- Jenny Slate and Nick Kroll being particularly impressive. Alex Ross Perry was definitely my favorite character however, really nailing that hands-in-pockets awkward humor.

8. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Joshy

9. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Joshy

Joshy has this wonderfully spontaneous vibe and is beyond watchable due to the insanely talented and hilarious cast that Baena assembled. It's all fun and games and strippers until his ex-fiancé's parents show up, and then shit gets REAL in a very haunting way. This is one of my favorite additions to the mumblecore catalogue.

10. Michael Peer's rating of the film Joshy

A hilarious and outrageously funny film. Jeff Baena has shown huge growth since the mediocre Life After Beth. As he explained in a Q&A, the film was shot in a mere 15 days working off a 20 page outline. This is a wild weekend full of drugs, women, infidelity, and friendship. Even when the film shifts into drama, it maintains it's engagement. One of the funniest film at Sundance; this year or any.