1. Henrique Garcês's rating of the film Joy

2. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Joy

i enjoy bio-film very much, but this one is too long with no interactions with a viewer

3. chi.claud's rating of the film Joy

4. nadnab's rating of the film Joy

5. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Joy

6. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Joy

It's no 'Silver Linings Playbook' but it's still good. I don't like Jennifer Lawrence and I think she was perfect as Joy. It's not groundbreaking in any aspect, not in its formula, direction or acting but I can't deny there is something deeply satisfying about this film.

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film Joy

The first half is genuinely boring and instantly forgettable. Fortunately, the remainder of the film makes for an enticing and mostly memorable set of situations.

8. Marta Vicente's rating of the film Joy

2.5. Talvez tivesse sido bom um corte no argumento.

9. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Joy

the article about miscasting in wikipedia, should have a picture of jennifer lawrence as joy.

10. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Joy

Good performances all round, felt for Lawrence's character

11. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Joy

It's a good effort, though a forgettable one.

12. ali di pollo's rating of the film Joy

13. Patrick John's rating of the film Joy

a simple predictable movie. i kinda like the setting and all and poverty.

14. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Joy

It's really awful in so many ways; the script, the inconsistent relationships between some characters. By the way, where the hell is Tony? Where the hell is Joy's son? - But I said it, an independent and strong female character is my weakness. So there it goes...

15. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Joy

16. apriccot's rating of the film Joy

”pretty cool for a movie about a mop” haha

17. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Joy

it's pretty good. for a movie about a mop.

18. Myles's rating of the film Joy

David O. Russell is like our Howard Hawks. Delivers all kinds of good enough movies to carry us through the years.

19. A47's rating of the film Joy

20. caddie's rating of the film Joy

Overall a nice movie until you realise that a big part of the recognition relies on Lawrence's another strongly carried out role.

21. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Joy

Such feminism much wow yes she made a broom but couldn't figure out all the dysfunctional relationships

22. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Joy

Giova notare che anche gli dei cadono. Un biopic celebrativo e noioso, quasi un'agiografia. Visto il cast, uno spreco

23. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Joy

24. auloel's rating of the film Joy

Sinematografinya try-too-hard untuk terlihat seperti Birdman (2014). Tetap cukup enak untuk ditonton. Cukup.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7