1. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film Joy

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Joy

A weird biopic, where the cast makes a difference

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Joy

Great cast, to begin with Jennifer LAWRENCE. Great script, based on real stories. A great & enthusiastic message. Don't miss this one. 4,5/5

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Joy

An anthem to capitalism, and to the mythopoesis of the self-made woman who defies any hurdles that come her way and creates a plastic empire.

5. Henrique Garcês's rating of the film Joy

6. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Joy

i enjoy bio-film very much, but this one is too long with no interactions with a viewer

7. chi.claud's rating of the film Joy

8. nadnab's rating of the film Joy

9. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Joy

10. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Joy

It's no 'Silver Linings Playbook' but it's still good. I don't like Jennifer Lawrence and I think she was perfect as Joy. It's not groundbreaking in any aspect, not in its formula, direction or acting but I can't deny there is something deeply satisfying about this film.

11. MistaRichard's rating of the film Joy

The first half is genuinely boring and instantly forgettable. Fortunately, the remainder of the film makes for an enticing and mostly memorable set of situations.

12. Marta Vicente's rating of the film Joy

2.5. Talvez tivesse sido bom um corte no argumento.

13. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Joy

the article about miscasting in wikipedia, should have a picture of jennifer lawrence as joy.

14. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Joy

Good performances all round, felt for Lawrence's character

15. Mouraz's rating of the film Joy

It's a good effort, though a forgettable one.

16. ali di pollo's rating of the film Joy

17. Patrick John's rating of the film Joy

a simple predictable movie. i kinda like the setting and all and poverty.

18. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Joy

It's really awful in so many ways; the script, the inconsistent relationships between some characters. By the way, where the hell is Tony? Where the hell is Joy's son? - But I said it, an independent and strong female character is my weakness. So there it goes...

19. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Joy

20. apriccot's rating of the film Joy

”pretty cool for a movie about a mop” haha

21. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Joy

it's pretty good. for a movie about a mop.

22. Myles's rating of the film Joy

David O. Russell is like our Howard Hawks. Delivers all kinds of good enough movies to carry us through the years.

23. A47's rating of the film Joy

24. caddie's rating of the film Joy

Overall a nice movie until you realise that a big part of the recognition relies on Lawrence's another strongly carried out role.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7