1. msmichel's rating of the film JT + the Tennessee Kids

The director of the best concert film of all time (Stop Making Sense) captures the final performances of Justin Timberlake's '20/20 Experience' tour with flair and precision in what would be his final film. The totality of a concert experience is captured in detail.

2. Viginti_tres's rating of the film JT + the Tennessee Kids

Indeed Demme delivers a directorial showcase here, one worth watching even if - like me - you don't much care for JT's music. To be honest it doesn't really seem as if he likes much of it either, going to a lot of effort not to sing during the hits. There is a big destructive edit midway through that marrs things for me, destroying a lot of the flow and leavin the third act feeling limp. No 'Contemporary Colour'.

3. Renton47's rating of the film JT + the Tennessee Kids

Swoon. Demme offers a masterclass in directorial technique that would seem at home in a narrative feature - tracking, blocking, one-takes - and uses them in a concert film. The confluence of these two master craftsmen is an aural and visual treat. JT, the polymath and ideal Male specimen, all sex and sensitivity, makes it warranted when he cribs the King of Pop. And Demme, well I'm reconsidering 'Ricki' after this.

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film JT + the Tennessee Kids