1. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

A fairly weak story is more than made up for by an incredibly original and terrifying atmosphere.

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

Horrifying. One of the scariest films I've ever seen. Also a cathartic film about unresolved trauma (in its own way) and one of the great ghost movies. I find it strange that the American remake was so poor considering they're made by the same filmmaker. Oh Hollywood.

3. jaelaah's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

I watched this film in middle school and honestly still remember the nightmares.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

2.5 stars. A couple of clammy thrills, but the plotting is messy and the characters ill-defined. Nice to see the early 2000s J-horror anxiety about new media present in a traditional ghost story though.

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

I watched this film long time ago and I still remember it.

7. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

Everybody has that one scary movie that traumatized you as a kid. That's mine.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

10. letters never sent's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

I know the boy covered in floor isn't scary...but why was I creeped out?

11. paxy's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

12. Jason Av's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

13. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

Sí, a esas escenas en que los espectros se irrumpen por los lugares menos impensados. No, a esa mecánica episódica que pasa la factura al momento en que las apariciones ya de pronto son descaradas. Es como si los fantasmas no fueran muy selectivos al momento de espantar y de pronto se les asoma a todo el mundo sin asco. Eso implica que el grado de terror o suspenso decrezca a posterior.

14. Leela.T's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

one of my fav scary film.

15. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

16. msmichel's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

Was certainly scarier on the big screen back in '03. Imitated and parodied so many times since that the film has pretty much lost its power to scare. Shimizu made an interesting series that just naturally ran out of steam and ideas. Just remember it being so much more creepy than tonight's screening turned out to be.

17. syimi, une femme!'s rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

I love this one but actually preferred Ju-on 1 and 2 (direct to video) version.

18. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

19. Shelley's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

I didn't find this scary at all and was pretty disappointed by it

20. subtonal's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

this movie is really not quite as frightening as the remake.

21. lizle's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

I really want to try a watch all this guy's movies. This movie for one is classic.

22. ARGIL's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

Unnerving and really, really creepy. A little derivative though...the freaky girl with long black hair has been overused methinks.

23. nargs_au's rating of the film Ju-on: The Grudge

freaky film. but i have to admit it left me confused :(