1. R's rating of the film Judge Dredd

a reminder of how it feels to be human. features diane lane headbutting another woman and a song by the cure written specifically for this masterpiece

2. runfromfire's rating of the film Judge Dredd

It's terrible. Stallone chews the scenery, Schneider mucks up as the comic relief, Diane Lane is criminally underused and Armand Assante... jesusfrigginchrist Armand Assante. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I love this movie... for all the wrong reasons... but still.

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Judge Dredd

4. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Judge Dredd

a DREDD-FUL piece of nostalgia!

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Judge Dredd

6. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Judge Dredd

Sure Sly, take you mask off...

7. frisbeetoe@gmail.com's rating of the film Judge Dredd

8. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Judge Dredd

- Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla - I knew you'd say that!

9. Chris Stewart's rating of the film Judge Dredd

I always liked this film as a kid. I enjoyed the action scenes including the hover cycle chase. With a remake on the way, I hope it is extremely better than this film, but I would still watch this film despite the plot holes it made during the film. Either way still a decent action film.

10. Steve's rating of the film Judge Dredd

I loved the comics in the 80's!

11. Erick's rating of the film Judge Dredd

A pretty bad movie. Not even Sly's over-the-top presence kept me interested. I watched it completely and liked parts, but it didn't have the charm I expected.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Judge Dredd

Yeah, the movie's pretty bad. Horribly derivative, cheesy, predictable, and weighed down by Stallone's leaden presence. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a great time watching this train wreck. The special effects are cool, the supporting cast is game, and there are even shreds of a story that could have been a good comic book movie. But there is no excuse for Rob Schneider's grating comic relief character.